Reviews for Homecoming: The College Years
entity1127 chapter 4 . 4/15
Excuse me, but will you be continuing this story or not. Because it has potential.
alaskangirl chapter 4 . 3/26
Please post more! I’m loving this so much!
aliciaalexander2015 chapter 4 . 3/12
When will you be updating
twirob chapter 4 . 2/2
thank you so much for sharing this story so far i hope you can come back soon and continue on with this story ;D
sujari6 chapter 4 . 1/12
Glad Charlie was able to help Jasper.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/25/2017
Update soon please!
Melanie Moore chapter 4 . 11/25/2017
Just finished homecoming yesterday and started on this! So excited to see where this goes. Update soon!
LADARTHA chapter 4 . 11/18/2017
You've caught my interest in these four chapters and am looking for more. Haven't been able to figure out what the great problem might be as yet. It felts like it'll be more than just Jasper having no idea of what he wanted to be in his future. It could be something to do with Renee and her nonsense. Good storyline and looking forward to more.
Liza chapter 4 . 11/15/2017
I finished the other story and started this one! Oh I hope you update soon and often! Love the other story and love this one so far!
twilightnaley19 chapter 4 . 11/16/2017
Update soon
DrmngofEC chapter 4 . 11/10/2017
Poor guy... If he only knew that this was everyone's worry at one time or another in life!
annaharding chapter 4 . 11/9/2017
Ooooh! So glad that you are back writing this!
I'm glad Charlie helped Jasper out. He has really been a jerk (read sh*t) lately, especially to Alice.
Hope you can update soon again! Thanx for this one.
Emeraude10 chapter 4 . 11/9/2017
I did my happy dance when I saw the update. I don't care that it's short, I love it!
Jessi
Romantic Medievalist chapter 4 . 11/9/2017
Bless you for updating! Homecoming is one of my FAV TwiFic stories and I'm fast falling for the sequel, too. Today was a bad day for me (I have braces and had my monthly adjustment, so if you've ever had braces you know the pain I'm in), so seeing this update alert in my inbox MADE MY DAY! The last chapter had me wanting to kick Jasper in the balls for being such an ass, so this chapter was wonderful! Jasper's man parts are now safe from me (LOL) but I can't wait to see his groveling to Alice *smirks evilly* I love the way you portray Charlie and how your characters interact with and help each other. Can't wait for the next one!
debslmac chapter 4 . 11/9/2017