Reviews for Draco Malfoy and the Trip to the Past
J.Bean1 chapter 1 . 6/17
When I read the words “The End” all I could think was “surely, this is only the beginning.”
I loved this story and I can only hope you decide to add more chapters because it deserves to be a multi-chapter story.
Shahenshah.Aniket chapter 1 . 5/23
That was a good one! I would just have preferred if Harry used wandless,. silent magic instead of such silly words!
ssbn655b chapter 1 . 5/2
Another wonderful story!
Thank you for taking the time and effort to craft such an amazing story, and for sharing it with us.
monay9e chapter 1 . 4/6
This story was very good! I wish that you would continue
Jemma Blackwell chapter 1 . 3/20
Interesting. It's so ice to read a story that is new and fresh and hasn't been written a dozen times before. A really well written Draco redemption story.
The Dark Lord Potter chapter 1 . 3/19
UPDATE/SEQUEL PLEASE!
Hamilton chapter 1 . 1/5
Interesting story, although I think you are going overboard a bit by including every canon character except the kitchen sink, Mr. Filch and Severus Snape in the anti-Harry conspiracy.
But then I guess it's not easy to find a format where Draco is the undisputable Hero of the story.
I would have liked to see how it all works out, though I expect you would fall into the trap of so many going-back-in-time stories, by punishing everybody for things they would have done in the original future. In this case for instance, if you take Holly/Hermione, she obviously was not part of the plan at the time the Potters were 'killedshe was 2 1/2 or 3 years old at the time) and at the start of this story she is maybe 8 years old. Even if she remembers having had a younger brother (she probably will) and even if she believes that he is evil and best forgotten (which she has probably been told), there is no reason to punish her for that, nor to deny her the Potter legacy, as Charlus Potter seems to do. In a way, she's a victim of the adults as well, and in the rest of the story, sheand all the others of Harry's and her generationshould get the opportunity to make up their own mind, as Draco ultimately did.
DarkRavie chapter 1 . 1/1
I really enjoyed reading this story. I wish there was more. I so want to read when they tell Harry about his parents being alive and what he does to stop them and Dumbledore. I find it too bad that the Weasley twins were part of doing that to Harry in the previous timeline. Anyway, love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2020
Does this continue with a sequel?
stevem1 chapter 1 . 10/27/2020
This is an interesting concept.
cato1850 chapter 1 . 9/15/2020
LOVED THIS! I do hope you would continue with this story. I would love to read the comeuppance due to those traitors. Be well, be kind!
Jazzielady76 chapter 1 . 9/12/2020
Awww I wanted more! I loved it️
petalssunwards chapter 1 . 9/2/2020
this was brilliant
lunaz chapter 1 . 8/21/2020
great story but I wished it was longer. Hope you continue with this au.
sabbath9997 chapter 1 . 7/26/2020