Reviews for Game Over
Sonicfan chapter 12 . 10/11
Plz don't discontinue! This story is the best tragedy fanfic I've ever read! :D
Sonicfan05 chapter 12 . 9/7
I love this story! I can't wait for the next update! :)
the terror of universes chapter 1 . 8/7
dude this story my heart breaks..
This storie is just amazing please update
Remour chapter 10 . 12/12/2017
Liking this! Can't wait for the next part!
Merlikuty chapter 10 . 11/19/2017
i'm really glad you decided to continue it just one more story is amazing (for me)
and i'm really sorprised that i was who motivated you.
this deserves more viewers, really
i'm really curious on how sonic will react when he sees MTP although xD
(sorry for the english, it isn't my first lenguage)
CyanGaveUp42 chapter 3 . 4/9/2017
I wonder, does MTP stand for Miles Tails Prower? Just a thought
GolfUniformNovember chapter 8 . 1/14/2017
Incredibly well written, I like the plot and everything. I'll stay tuned and look out for updates, and god luck with university.
Random reason chapter 6 . 9/16/2016
No one can stop dark! I don't think that a fox with a sword can stop him. By saying "even sonic would struggle against him, do you mean regular sonic? I don't know why people make their OCs so overpowered
MineRobber chapter 5 . 9/15/2016
This is a very interesting story. Please continue making it.
Nio Hashiri's Riddles chapter 4 . 9/14/2016
Wow, this story is really good! I think I like the evil Sonic better than the normal one. I've always liked Dark Sonic. Shame he only appeared for 20 seconds in Sonic X...
This story has inspired me to write a Dark Sonic story called "Last Resistance". It'll be up ASAP but with A-Levels, you never know. As for MTP-Bot...I think Tails with a robotic body would affect Sonic more than if it was like Metal Sonic. Just saying!
Keep the good work up! Because this story is probably one of the best tragedy stories in the community.
otakudbz chapter 4 . 9/4/2016
I don't know why, but I think Sonic's Dialogue fits with Kylo Ren in Star Wars.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/29/2016
WTF?! This story gives me feels, gives me the creeps and more. I can't believe that Sonic can be so different when he is Dark. And Tails died...NOOOOO! OMG! I just have to say that this story is pretty good, even if it contains death. Can you PLEEEEEAAAAASE continue the story? That would be cool!