Reviews for Knowledge Comes At A Price
Detsella Morningdew chapter 18 . 4/17
Ah. Well, now I don't blame you for the delay in updating. Entirely understandable.

Anyway, I'm entirely content with waiting for more of this, because it is incredibly good. (By the way, I would suggest not getting rid of ALL the unclear parts, unless it is very necessary. Rewarding your readers for thinking is always something authors should do.)
Detsella Morningdew chapter 15 . 4/17
Every time I think this story is the best, it just gets better.
Detsella Morningdew chapter 7 . 4/17
This story continues to exceed my initial impressions.

Thank you.
Detsella Morningdew chapter 1 . 4/17
I have learned to get enjoyment from a story, even one that might never reach completion.

(Though this first chapter is good enough quality that I do hope that you continue eventually.)
FledditFliveflind chapter 18 . 2/7
Seems you lied, eh? What a joke.
Sinclaire149 chapter 18 . 1/14
I am the sad, because this hasn't been updated since 19, I love this story and would very much love to see it finished, it makes me laugh when there is little to laugh about, you are an exceptional writer and this has almost no real plot holes. I wouldn't mind more of Uncle Sheo and cheese however and the twins because gred and forge, so I wish this would update and I hope you are well oh phenomenal writer
FairyJuice chapter 13 . 11/21/2020
It's good to know Sirius is now involved in the weekly Potter daedric shenanigans.
tsukomie chapter 1 . 10/23/2020
one of my favorite elder scrolls crossover fics
Daflamingo chapter 1 . 10/8/2020
Well knowledge does come with a price, and so does reading it. The wait time. Keep up the good work and I look forward to the next chapters.
renextronex chapter 18 . 10/5/2020
This is one of the most interesting HP fics I've read in a while, I really hope is not abandoned
renextronex chapter 1 . 10/5/2020
It feels like you are giving Hermaeus Mora a sort of moral code that he canonically doesn't have
Othello John chapter 1 . 8/27/2020
Thanks
Guest chapter 18 . 7/7/2020
This is good and I can’t wait for you to update it.
Naelyon chapter 3 . 6/22/2020
Don't you hate it when a good fanfic is ruined by two-dimensional tertiary characters taking on a primary role...?
Besen chapter 5 . 6/18/2020
I am writing this review in regards to the reflection of your morals in Harry's and Hermione's confrontation. Perhaps you will be open to my perspective.

In Harry's and Hermione's confrontation, Harry was right, but he was also wrong.
First, he was purposely avoiding her, so he lied here. Secondly, Harry was still a bad friend, despite also being right. 'Absolutely right' would have been being considerate as soon as Hermione had confronted him in the common room. Harry noticed her concern towards him there, but did not try to alleviate it. 'Absolutely right' would have been him having told her the very next day what he shouted at here, only doing so calmly and explaining he would need the space. At this point, it would have been Hermione's responsibility as a friend to respect this.
To surmise, as soon as he noticed his friend's-and this he very well knows-justified concern, he had the responsibility as a friend to speak to her.
Many critique through their fanfiction the non-disclosure of information towards Harry in canon, as do you, hence Hermaeus Mora, but they forget, that like in your chapter here, their characterizations of Harry sometimes become Dumbledore.