Reviews for Vices Versus
KenH chapter 1 . 8/26/2016
Excellent story!
You have a wonderful way of getting inside the head of Jo and bringing her internal struggles to light - her love/hate relationship with alcohol (especially to excess), her need for friendship & affection and her guilt after the fact when she has had a one night stand. Jo is lucky, she has a friend in Henry who has experienced excess alcohol use and the loss of his wife.
Please continue to write Forever stories.
Thank you!
foreverHenry919 chapter 1 . 8/26/2016
Oh, my.
superlc529 chapter 1 . 8/26/2016
Very nice. This definitely could be a plausible way to lead them into becoming drinking buddies. ;) And you know, I don't know if it was one on purpose, but I thought it was an interesting parallel for Henry to tell Jo that "It will get better" compared to that first 'drinking date' they had in the Pilot where Jo was saying she just wanted the feeling to go away and Henry so bluntly said 'It won't.'

I just thought it was a nice progression. This was a wonderful introspection into Jo and all her feelings for Sean (and Henry). I smiled when Jo smiled at just hearing Henry's voice in the background when she called and Lucas answered.

Another fantastic job! :) *hugs*
jozivabellepattersonfan chapter 1 . 8/25/2016
This is great. The friendship between the two of them is so meaningful for me, and you captured it beautifully.
ArgylePirateWD chapter 1 . 8/25/2016
And there you go, making my heart ache again. I want to hug both of them. They've both been through so much.

This was lovely.