Reviews for Big Enough To Be Thain
beanie-art1 chapter 7 . 1/10/2013
I think if I did an "aw" long enough to express how cute this story is, this review would never end. I really love the way this ties in with recaptured, you are a fantastic writer :D
Pippinfan1988 chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
*sigh* This is my utmost favourite story. Loved your opening "prologue"!

I feel for little Pippin, and it's so true how children can be cruel to the smaller, helpless little "lambs".

Still loving this story! Always will. I'll be back for more.
reader chapter 6 . 3/15/2008
Nice touch with the head butt- exactly like how he takes down Gollum!
reader chapter 4 . 3/15/2008
Loved the description of learning to punch.

The aim-behind-the-target technique? That's *exactly* how people learn to break boards in martial arts- well done!
ginny3000 chapter 7 . 6/27/2004
I am actually sat here in tears, reading the end of that, absolutely beautiful!
Gohan Hug chapter 7 . 6/18/2004
OMG...This story is like mucho fluffo. LOL. Good job too. *goes off to read other stories*
pipinheart chapter 7 . 5/22/2004
Really great story... So heartfelt, that pippin learns his parent loved him so very much.. Sweet story...
GW chapter 7 . 12/7/2003
This is a beautiful story. I love the idea that the littlest wins the fight and I also enjoyed the lessons from Merry and Sam. Your hobbits are very believable and true to character.
AshNight2 chapter 7 . 5/28/2003
Well done! Very cute. I lovesweet, little Pip. And especially how Merry and Sam just popped up out of nowhere. Very good.

Ash
Lindelea1 chapter 1 . 4/22/2003
Have I not reviewed this charming story? I can hardly believe it. My only defence is that I read it early on, whilst I was still trying to figure out how worked. And bodacious thanks for telling me how to enable the ad-blocker, it has made all the difference!

Anyhow, I do love this story! Sorry I cannot be more coherent at the moment, but I am surrounded by hungry young hobbits, one of whom has just taken my hair down and is playing with it, very distracting indeed. I think I shall have to go and scrabble up some food now.
oumpa-loumpa chapter 7 . 2/27/2003
*sniffles* Aw! That's so cute! And Pippin learned an important lesson. I almost feel as if I'm in a kiddies show, except for the violence and the cute hobbits :D I like it.

This has just proven to me that your writing truly is excellent. It's not just the great storyline of Recaptured but you really know how to make someone read and read and read without it being boring for a second. Well done!

I really enjoyed this one, are you planning another sequal? Between this one and recaptured?

Anyway, thanks for writing these fics. I love them!

Cheers
oumpa-loumpa chapter 1 . 2/27/2003
OEH! Another interesting story from LLinos! I'm so glad that I found this one. :D

It's looking great, excellent even. I never really realized that there was a stoyr hidden in this part of the books. Of course, I never really realized that Pippin's father wasn't the "real" Thain. I always just thought it was passed from father to son and so forth. Good thing that you worked that out.

I can't wait to read the rest of it!

Cheers

P.S. nice little wink to Recaptured. Nice :)
Nova chapter 7 . 2/25/2003
A little sappy speech from Eglantine at the end, but otherewise, a very nice story about growing up.

Nova, who has put away her sticksess for the time being.
Nova chapter 1 . 2/25/2003
An interesting beginning to what I am sure is another fabulous story.

Where's my sticksess when I needs it?

Nova *busy hunting mean children so she can poke them repeatedly with her sticksess*
Mistoffelees chapter 7 . 2/10/2003
"You mean where baby hobbits come from?" Paladin blenched a little, he hadn't really wanted to have this conversation yet with his son.

"No," Pippin giggled. "I know that, it's from their Mammas' tummies."

Aawwwww! I remember when I was little and I thought that..and then one day, I was 8, or 7, on of my best friend-who-is-a-boy-who-doesn't-recognize-me-anymore told me how..um..babies are made..and I was thinking "Ew! that must hurt..I don't ever want to have a baby.."..and you really didn't need to know that. But, such a sweet story! Every once and a while (more once than while), a sweet story comes up with a good moral and a wonderful plot. This is once of them. Aww.