Reviews for Brotherly Baggage
SpiritFighter208 chapter 11 . 9/3/2019
I love how you always seem to define Raphael way more than what they display on the shows. You are a great writer! Do you think that you can do a chapter on the episode clash of the mutanimals? I would really like to see the different point of views of everybody during that scene! Keep up the awesome work!
Supermikeyninjalady chapter 11 . 4/10/2019
Oh my goodness. That was heartbreaking
Supermikeyninjalady chapter 10 . 4/10/2019
I love Mikey just like your friend does
Supermikeyninjalady chapter 5 . 4/10/2019
Here’s your review: I think it’s super adorable that Raph knee everything about everyone. So cute
Supermikeyninjalady chapter 3 . 4/10/2019
#amazing
Supermikeyninjalady chapter 2 . 4/10/2019
This is like the CUTEST thing ever yo
Pheonix09 chapter 11 . 3/29/2019
Hey how are you, been a while?!

Awww that was touching and wonderful, (I knew it was something like that, and please don't kill off one of the turtles in this because I will cry) I loved it and nice job but I can't wait for the next chapter so please update soon!
Paranormal1364 chapter 11 . 3/29/2019
Enjoyed this chapter, I got really excited when I saw a notification for this. I love the fact that Raph would do this, it seems very much like his character.
grungekitty chapter 11 . 3/29/2019
It's nice to see an update on this! :)
BrightLotusMoon chapter 10 . 6/13/2018
*nods* Mmm.
I'm tempted to headcanon Mikey not destroying the portal but pocketing it.
Perhaps he and Don take a vacation.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/30/2018
Love it! So touching and so cute! Mikey isn’t my favorite turtle, but I still think he’s adorable and that he desverves a little more recognition for his ideas from his brothers, even Leo. I’ll be looking forward to reading more!
Pheonix09 chapter 10 . 5/30/2018
That was awesome, cute and hilarious(-especially the end there-), I loved it and awesome job but could you update soon please
Superfluous-Slytherin chapter 10 . 5/30/2018
Ahh I’m happy you’re back! I loved the fluffy (yet angsty) little Mikey one shot and I want to reread it 100 times. You somehow get even more amazing at writing each time you post.
tmntlover65 chapter 10 . 5/30/2018
Oh my goodness what a beautiful chapter! THE BROTHERLY FLUFF AH! *grins* Your stories are so amazing Leah by Michelangelo, keep up the awesomeness! :)
repliedgrunt14 chapter 10 . 5/30/2018
I love each and every one of these oneshots XD Hope you update soon!