Reviews for Another Realm V: Einherjar
AngelForm chapter 45 . 8/5
Once again, overall a very good read.

Goes very in-depth on characterisation, always a plus. More importantly… things have consequences. All too often protagonists just shrug off constant conflict and injuries. Here we see the accumulated damage. However we aren’t drowned in angst over it, which is just as if not more important.

Action is mostly solid.
I’m very much not a fan of blatantly hopeless situations. The final invasion was something Kean and co could fight. Something where their efforts could make a difference and where they had options. The mines arc… was basically them being doomed and living by (depending on your point of view) sheer luck or author fiat.

Starting to sound like a broken record even to myself but the preludes ruined half of the capture arc. We knew Krom was getting out one way or another.

The increasing divergence from canon continues to be fascinating.
AngelForm chapter 1 . 8/1
Still utterly despise these pure spoiler prologues.
Karnax626 chapter 38 . 7/16
With regards to the conversation between Garrus and Kean, I was pretty far on the latter's side, but now I'm not sure how much of that is because we've been seeing things from his point of view.
I think it ties back to what you said about him being a paragon of virtue, but only when compared to the Terminus systems. Being with Illyan helps, in that it gives us an objectively better person to compare him to.
Karnax626 chapter 26 . 7/16
First review of this series. Just wanted to say I'm really enjoying it so far. Seeing all the changes and interactions is one of the best bits of the story, and it's fun trying to predict what comes next (not that I have much luck).
Had to stop reading for a bit to finish the Leviathan DLC so I could read all of Chapter 17, but it was worth it.

Is it weird that one of the things I most look forward to when reading is the snippets describing the reaction to Emily Wongs's documentary?
The Hayne chapter 37 . 6/25
I alwags thiught that th onlynway Cerberous cohld be so powerful is by having advanced industrial AI. They get a lot of nice gear-what would Nynsi give for some of that manufacturing tech?
The Hayne chapter 28 . 6/24
Sometimes I read this to relax before bed. Sometimes relaxing time eats into sleeping time.

Really glad to see Cie getting a little break. At this point, behind the scenes, thinking Krom is making mistakes and wont have time to devote to himslf or Cie.
twentyitalians chapter 29 . 6/7
Wonderful job so far. Shame to hear that Magnus won't be joining the Lancers for more appearances in the main story.
twentyitalians chapter 7 . 6/6
Excellent introduction to Kai Leng. Wondered when that piece of work would show up.

Also, I liked the Spectre message at the end. Ominous and awesome.
Menschenblut chapter 29 . 5/26
It's been so long since last I read something with Mr Kean in it. 'Tis good to be back. :)
The following is an experiment, trying to apply my new review template to your story.

I admit I started sweating when Voya began channeling her inner Domme. If I wasn't so afraid of her, I'd be all hot and bothered. ;)
On a more serious note, I really like that you introduce this new aspect to their relationship. The things those two will get up to once they start exploring the kinky...

TIM made an offer that one cannot refuse, as is his usual M.O. I smell the complications from here. For Cerberus. *evil face*

The part where I point out things I noticed while reading:

Katkiller-V: “Another Realm V: Einherjar”—chapter 29:
[Missing words, suggestions, corrections in square brackets]

*”let out [a] long sigh”
*”fur…[ ]hair[-]covered” A space is missing after the ellipsis, I think.
*”taught muscle” [taut]
*”sex[-]starved maiden”
*”laying directly beside” I think it needs to be 'lying' but I never fully unravelled the whole 'lay vs 'lie' thing.
*”feverish-heat” Hyphen needs to go, I think.
*”occasional occasions” This is intentional, right?
*”helped me [to] not think” I think a 'to' belongs in here, just not 100% sure where...
*”my legs over [the] side of the bed”
*”Pursing my lips” is used to begin two paragraphs, one after the other. May want to mix it up a tad.
*”held them together as if they were tied together” The second ‘together’ could be done away with.
*”opinions when it[‘]s over with”
*”[not] unusual [but] for the fact” Not sure what this sentence is supposed to convey, so I guessed.
*”During a raid [of] one of”
*”As tells went, that was [a] fairly”
*”operations in play that merely” [than]
*You change capitalization of ‘old fish’ in this chapter. Most are lowercase, one is capitalized.

As I said, just an experiment. You're so far beyond this chapter that correcting mistakes seems pointless (as of now, maybe later). Correct away, if you like. I'll make my reviews a bit shorter, if only to make any headway at all.
MoonBurner chapter 27 . 5/8
Haha! Yes, my favourite AI-*coughs* ahem, VI returns! Really hoping he evolves further. He's already expressed emotion. More than the Geth ever managed (they never really expressed it, even if it was implied in their actions).
hansolo18 chapter 2 . 4/16
Sorry for not dropping a line sooner ,but I've been speeding through the previous parts of this fic over the last week and wanted to let you know that it has been absolutely masterful. I cannot wait to read more.
FloridaMagpie chapter 45 . 4/13
I feel bad that this is my first review, but thank you for sharing your talent. I look forward to reading your next title.
Infernus est in animo chapter 45 . 3/15
If I said I didn't enjoy literally this entire thing in some way I'd be a heinous fucking lier. This whole series is honestly in my top 5, possibly 3
I am slightly annoyed at being so far behind when I discovered this thing but Damn if it wasn't worth the catchup slog, for lack of a better term.
Be seeing you in VI and wondering if you're planning to get Andromeda when it comes out, should be the 21st.
chiefnewo chapter 32 . 3/14
At this point Krom's continuous escapes are getting mighty fucking annoying to read.
Infernus est in animo chapter 6 . 3/12
Huh, I didn't expect Kelly to be a significant enough asset to assign Kai Leng of all people to her guard...