Reviews for Another Realm V: Einherjar
Hz chapter 45 . 3/22
Very good on to 6
Mikle Silver chapter 1 . 1/20
I don't understand why does Shepard do not like Kean, nor why Garrus? I mean Kean is not technically a mercenary, he does this shit, for one goal, kill Krum. So he does not do dirty work for money, he actually very rich and Shep should knew it. So you could not say that Kean are shity merc that kills people for money. Where are the dislike coming from?
TheRedMezek chapter 17 . 11/11/2017
Ah - you made Cieran into Gandalf! Awesome chapter! The triumph of his return, getting help and respect from people on Omega, epic revelations, you've written a great story.
TheRedMezek chapter 14 . 11/11/2017
It took me way too long to realize you were re-creating the Moria flight scene in this chapter. It was fun to find all the analogous parts, although my heart kind of dropped when I realized Illyan was playing Gandalf (which is a hilarious idea in itself) against the Banshee/Balrog. Glad she doesn't have to die for a while before getting resurrected by the gods/a Lazarus project.
AngelForm chapter 45 . 8/5/2017
Once again, overall a very good read.

Goes very in-depth on characterisation, always a plus. More importantly… things have consequences. All too often protagonists just shrug off constant conflict and injuries. Here we see the accumulated damage. However we aren’t drowned in angst over it, which is just as if not more important.

Action is mostly solid.
I’m very much not a fan of blatantly hopeless situations. The final invasion was something Kean and co could fight. Something where their efforts could make a difference and where they had options. The mines arc… was basically them being doomed and living by (depending on your point of view) sheer luck or author fiat.

Starting to sound like a broken record even to myself but the preludes ruined half of the capture arc. We knew Krom was getting out one way or another.

The increasing divergence from canon continues to be fascinating.
AngelForm chapter 1 . 8/1/2017
Still utterly despise these pure spoiler prologues.
Karnax626 chapter 38 . 7/16/2017
With regards to the conversation between Garrus and Kean, I was pretty far on the latter's side, but now I'm not sure how much of that is because we've been seeing things from his point of view.
I think it ties back to what you said about him being a paragon of virtue, but only when compared to the Terminus systems. Being with Illyan helps, in that it gives us an objectively better person to compare him to.
Karnax626 chapter 26 . 7/16/2017
First review of this series. Just wanted to say I'm really enjoying it so far. Seeing all the changes and interactions is one of the best bits of the story, and it's fun trying to predict what comes next (not that I have much luck).
Had to stop reading for a bit to finish the Leviathan DLC so I could read all of Chapter 17, but it was worth it.

Is it weird that one of the things I most look forward to when reading is the snippets describing the reaction to Emily Wongs's documentary?
The Hayne chapter 37 . 6/25/2017
I alwags thiught that th onlynway Cerberous cohld be so powerful is by having advanced industrial AI. They get a lot of nice gear-what would Nynsi give for some of that manufacturing tech?
The Hayne chapter 28 . 6/24/2017
Sometimes I read this to relax before bed. Sometimes relaxing time eats into sleeping time.

Really glad to see Cie getting a little break. At this point, behind the scenes, thinking Krom is making mistakes and wont have time to devote to himslf or Cie.
twentyitalians chapter 29 . 6/7/2017
Wonderful job so far. Shame to hear that Magnus won't be joining the Lancers for more appearances in the main story.
twentyitalians chapter 7 . 6/6/2017
Excellent introduction to Kai Leng. Wondered when that piece of work would show up.

Also, I liked the Spectre message at the end. Ominous and awesome.
Menschenblut chapter 29 . 5/26/2017
It's been so long since last I read something with Mr Kean in it. 'Tis good to be back. :)
The following is an experiment, trying to apply my new review template to your story.

I admit I started sweating when Voya began channeling her inner Domme. If I wasn't so afraid of her, I'd be all hot and bothered. ;)
On a more serious note, I really like that you introduce this new aspect to their relationship. The things those two will get up to once they start exploring the kinky...

TIM made an offer that one cannot refuse, as is his usual M.O. I smell the complications from here. For Cerberus. *evil face*

The part where I point out things I noticed while reading:

Katkiller-V: “Another Realm V: Einherjar”—chapter 29:
[Missing words, suggestions, corrections in square brackets]

*”let out [a] long sigh”
*”fur…[ ]hair[-]covered” A space is missing after the ellipsis, I think.
*”taught muscle” [taut]
*”sex[-]starved maiden”
*”laying directly beside” I think it needs to be 'lying' but I never fully unravelled the whole 'lay vs 'lie' thing.
*”feverish-heat” Hyphen needs to go, I think.
*”occasional occasions” This is intentional, right?
*”helped me [to] not think” I think a 'to' belongs in here, just not 100% sure where...
*”my legs over [the] side of the bed”
*”Pursing my lips” is used to begin two paragraphs, one after the other. May want to mix it up a tad.
*”held them together as if they were tied together” The second ‘together’ could be done away with.
*”opinions when it[‘]s over with”
*”[not] unusual [but] for the fact” Not sure what this sentence is supposed to convey, so I guessed.
*”During a raid [of] one of”
*”As tells went, that was [a] fairly”
*”operations in play that merely” [than]
*You change capitalization of ‘old fish’ in this chapter. Most are lowercase, one is capitalized.

As I said, just an experiment. You're so far beyond this chapter that correcting mistakes seems pointless (as of now, maybe later). Correct away, if you like. I'll make my reviews a bit shorter, if only to make any headway at all.
MoonBurner chapter 27 . 5/8/2017
Haha! Yes, my favourite AI-*coughs* ahem, VI returns! Really hoping he evolves further. He's already expressed emotion. More than the Geth ever managed (they never really expressed it, even if it was implied in their actions).
hansolo18 chapter 2 . 4/16/2017
Sorry for not dropping a line sooner ,but I've been speeding through the previous parts of this fic over the last week and wanted to let you know that it has been absolutely masterful. I cannot wait to read more.