Reviews for The Games We Play - By Ryuugi
indubitably one of my finer reads
TheCynicalCriticfromWtP chapter 172 . 12/14/2022
actually, he wrote it after Volume 2 ended and before Volume 3 ended I think
TheCynicalCriticfromWtP chapter 172 . 12/14/2022
I just realized Ryuugi wrote this whole story a little after volume 1 finished and before Volume 3 ended.
TheCynicalCriticfromWtP chapter 106 . 12/9/2022
about 7 months have passed since the start of the story. This means that Beacon starts soon. I know jaune won't go, but I hope he can work as an agent there, like a super spy
randomguy9005 chapter 219 . 12/5/2022
chad adam
randomguy9005 chapter 126 . 12/4/2022
you know what would suck/be cool

if raven just opened a tiny portal behind your head or heart, then just stabbed the sword through said portal, effectively making her one of the ultimate people for assasination and killing missions
drkprince chapter 1 . 10/22/2022
to the guest reviewer who's been trashing... jealous much bro...this is actually better ones compared to FF trash standards... it's enjoyable...
No one chapter 240 . 7/29/2022
This story is bogged down by the constant introduction of bizarre and irrelevant additions (OC/supernatural things) that are absolutely out of place in the RWBY universe.
Out of place in the sense of putting ketchup on spaghetti.
The writing is nothing impressive either.
Guest chapter 160 . 7/8/2022
yea it's trying to be this big epic adeventure story, but I think it really fails there due to the scale of the grim leader and the MC it just ruins it. It just makes so much irrelevant.
Guest chapter 104 . 7/7/2022
this whole riders thing is ruining the story
Guest chapter 87 . 7/7/2022
boooooring. Just gonna drop it, this arc ruined the story turned it to trash, like seriously? The grim leaders are shit. such shitty characters it's crazy.
Guest chapter 85 . 7/7/2022
haaa so very boring
Guest chapter 82 . 7/7/2022
this whole arc is thrash. pure and simple. Sad really
Guest chapter 81 . 7/7/2022
this is just wierd. and not in a god way, more unnecessarily ridiculous.