Reviews for The Games We Play - By Ryuugi
allenjohn00 chapter 36 . 9m
... soooo his parents learn hes helping terrorists and they are like good job!... wtf?
allenjohn00 chapter 35 . 34m
ok i got to agree with ironwood and go against the mc and the thing the author is trying to prove in this scenario. all that juane is going to achieve by freeing those miners is the starvation of most of them or them being put in similar situations again. only other way would be for them to become huntsman. or they might stay with white fang when it starts becoming extremely militant and start murdering people
240 fucking chapters, and we're still not at beacon
Ummm I'm sorry this is about a really early chapterm and if the answer to my question pops up in like the next chapterm I am sooo sorry but I have no idea how to make a comment and its been bothering me but what happened to the reward for the quest he completed to rescue the fauna in the white whale alone he was supposed to get 1000000 experience and it should have leveled him up a lot but it hasn't and I'm just confused about whas happening sorry and thanks again your fanfiction is wonderful
kaler35 chapter 239 . 12/3
It's been a long time since I read it...

This is actually the reason why I like Jaune as a gamer..

Thats why I wanna thank you (this is suppose to be in 240 but well...Max)
it's just another primate chapter 66 . 11/27
Jesus the whole fucking family is op XD
saifdavinci chapter 1 . 11/15
I lost track of what level Jaune was at somewhere around 90. Would be helpful if there was some mention of his level after at least major power ups. And max MP and HP too, I guess given how he was throwing around millions of it against Gilgamesh.
saifdavinci chapter 225 . 11/15
Arcadia? So he's basically fighting Gilgamesh with a Reality Marble!
kaler35 chapter 1 . 10/27
Its amazing! just how jaune went from an weak guy to an Badass killer of many grimm (ancient or not.)
kaler35 chapter 239 . 10/27
(Meant for chapter 240) I am gonna read this again
kaler35 chapter 240 . 10/27
hahahahahahhahahaha. This is the best! Man that fight was awsome even for me...though I wonder why did they hold back? (the grimm and what is his name again?)
ivanganev1992 chapter 64 . 10/24
CH 64 AND THAT IS WHY I WANTED PARTLY NARUTO USING HIS DEVASTATING JUTSUS... AND SEALS AND WHATEVER IT UNDERTALE OR ANYONE NOT USING ... DUST TO... MAKE THE THINGS BETTER .

SLEEP NOW .

I ... JUST IN CASE A ANNOYING SONG I NEED IF I GOT VISTED BY SOMEONE NOT WANTED FORBIDDEN OTHER RAG FF UNIVERSE . Fallen Gravey/(Gravy)

Just in case if IT IS IT .
(K)
GRAVITY
ivanganev1992 chapter 49 . 10/23
That ... whatever scool with the cyborg implant. ... makes dust infuse and subcountious suspicion.
Suspicion . That slavouring company in Vale and Mystral and whatever.

I want them in bad time for that ...
kaler35 chapter 240 . 10/7
This Story Is Amazing
ChaosJeff chapter 15 . 10/3
The best quote
"I can pull some strings for you to be on team Jaune"