Reviews for Call
JovianJeff chapter 6 . 4/7/2010
That was absolutely delightful! I really would have liked to read more, and get to an ending. Yet since the last update was six years ago, I imagine that isn't going to happen. Still, it was a very good six chapter read. I loved your take on the characters, how the story was paced and unfolded. A real gift at tension, balanced so its not too much to frustrate, just enough to draw in and often the right amount to make an even incomplete story worth the reading.
JovianJeff chapter 5 . 4/6/2010
I know I should be replying every chapter, but this was very compelling. This chapter in particular was fun in an outsider point of view. I loved the interaction between Tyr and the Matriarch. It was witty, fun, and had an edge to it all at the same time. A great mix. Thank you for this and the other chapters I shamefully hadn't commented on. Now onto the regrettably (because it means no more) last chapter.
JovianJeff chapter 2 . 4/6/2010
That was a great and poignant chapter. I could relate in that everything would remind me of her sort of way. Well done tapping into that. And the last sentence was particularly masterful.
JovianJeff chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
That was a very good opening. It almost read a bit too quick at the beginning, but in light of the chapter on the whole, I'd say it was perfectly paced. Thank you for writing this, I'm anxious to get to the next chapter now.
Aerilon452 chapter 6 . 3/8/2007
OMG you have so got to finish this story i would love to read how it ends.
Night Wing chapter 6 . 3/30/2005
Please Update soon! I really want to know what happens! i know that Beka will end up with Tyr eventually... but the suspense still kills. Please update soon! Spare a poor, admiring reader a few sleepless nights... sniff... sniff. Ok, just joking. Please update and let the Muse be with you! Night Wing
JezibellaFleury chapter 3 . 1/25/2005
I will keep reading and tell you what i think later otherwise it's good... for now... :P
tigerdreams chapter 6 . 8/18/2004
I was initially dubious about the Tyr/Beka pairing, because Tyr is so *very* Nietzschean, but I've always been a sucker for the "they're madly in love with each other, but are afraid to admit it and so keep getting in their own way" schtick. And these two get in their own way so well. And Trance really is the perfect person to come in and thwack them both upside the head with a clue-by-four. Please update soon; I'm looking forward to the moment when these two finally realize their need to be all over each other.
Rommies voice chapter 6 . 6/25/2004
Who was Trance talking with? I'm confused, still loved it, but I'm confused.
prin69 chapter 6 . 6/15/2004
hehehe. this chapter ending is all to cute! i loved it. like the wager. trance betting? who'd a thunk it?
iorekbyrn chapter 6 . 6/14/2004
ah!

i need more! This is SO

AWESOME! AH!

moremoremoremore please this is so cool, i love Tyr and beka i ned more. really really soon, please please moremoremoremoremoremoremore ah!
Elya chapter 5 . 6/10/2004
I never think I love Tyr/Beka! But you did this! And I love jealousy as reason love:)) if you made some trance\harper (juast little:) I be very-very grateful:)
Ascendant Angel chapter 5 . 5/29/2004
More! update soon please.
Ascendant Angel chapter 4 . 5/29/2004
Yes. Beka and Tyr forever!
Ascendant Angel chapter 2 . 5/29/2004