Reviews for To Get Across this Universe
Blurryname chapter 11 . 8/14
Omg I almost cried at the end its so beautiful!
Meow chapter 11 . 1/21
I love how you adapted the story of adalaide brooks into your own story. It gives it an entirely new perspective. I loved coming along for the ride (though it was a tad short). Thanks for your work!
Teekalin chapter 11 . 1/20
I hate that it is over but I love the way you did it :-D
I have loved this story from the start and I hope that you venture into human AUs again with those two :-)
nonstop19 chapter 11 . 1/19
This is adorable! I love it!
Belle chapter 11 . 1/18
That was an amazing AU! Thanks for that!
Dreamcatcher56 chapter 11 . 1/18
Oh, that was amazing with a hopeful and brilliant ending...thanks for posting.
lightningreveals chapter 10 . 1/18
Danggg, this is insanely awesome! I'm literally in love with this fic. Your storyline's brilliant and dynamic and your writing is exceptional as well! I cannot wait for the next chapter, hope it comes soon!
Dreamcatcher56 chapter 10 . 1/16
A very emotional but hopeful update...they are really good for each other.
Teekalin chapter 9 . 1/13
Loving it :-D I'm so happy you posted only a few hours after I found this story. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Dreamcatcher56 chapter 9 . 1/13
Beautiful and so hopeful...agree with Rose, they need each other to be better!
Teekalin chapter 8 . 1/12
I'm loving this story. It's just so beautifully written and you've captured their voices perfectly.
I hope Rose is okay and will be back soon and that the Doctor won't get into too much of a problem.
Dreamcatcher56 chapter 8 . 1/8
I should have guessed...he is of course smart enough to stage an escape if he is motivated enough to do so...surely Martha knows about Rose...if not, why didn't she find out knowing how important she was to his recovery...oh, the plot thickens.
memyselfandwe chapter 7 . 1/5
Aaaahhhh, cliffhanger! please update soon
Dreamcatcher56 chapter 7 . 1/4
Oh, please let Rose be OK...not only for her but for John...the PTSD does appear to make more sense...thanks for posting.
Dreamcatcher56 chapter 6 . 1/3
Another emotional roller-coaster of an update...nicely done.