Reviews for To Get Across this Universe
A Remadora Author chapter 11 . 3/11
This reminds me of Stonehearst Asylum but with less crazy people. I love that movie and this fic just brings me so many feels. It’s so beautifully written and I just loved it.
Bleh001 chapter 1 . 11/25/2017
Blurryname chapter 11 . 8/14/2017
Omg I almost cried at the end its so beautiful!
Meow chapter 11 . 1/21/2017
I love how you adapted the story of adalaide brooks into your own story. It gives it an entirely new perspective. I loved coming along for the ride (though it was a tad short). Thanks for your work!
Teekalin chapter 11 . 1/20/2017
I hate that it is over but I love the way you did it :-D
I have loved this story from the start and I hope that you venture into human AUs again with those two :-)
nonstop19 chapter 11 . 1/19/2017
This is adorable! I love it!
Belle chapter 11 . 1/18/2017
That was an amazing AU! Thanks for that!
Dreamcatcher56 chapter 11 . 1/18/2017
Oh, that was amazing with a hopeful and brilliant ending...thanks for posting.
lightningreveals chapter 10 . 1/18/2017
Danggg, this is insanely awesome! I'm literally in love with this fic. Your storyline's brilliant and dynamic and your writing is exceptional as well! I cannot wait for the next chapter, hope it comes soon!
Dreamcatcher56 chapter 10 . 1/16/2017
A very emotional but hopeful update...they are really good for each other.
Teekalin chapter 9 . 1/13/2017
Loving it :-D I'm so happy you posted only a few hours after I found this story. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Dreamcatcher56 chapter 9 . 1/13/2017
Beautiful and so hopeful...agree with Rose, they need each other to be better!
Teekalin chapter 8 . 1/12/2017
I'm loving this story. It's just so beautifully written and you've captured their voices perfectly.
I hope Rose is okay and will be back soon and that the Doctor won't get into too much of a problem.
Dreamcatcher56 chapter 8 . 1/8/2017
I should have guessed...he is of course smart enough to stage an escape if he is motivated enough to do so...surely Martha knows about Rose...if not, why didn't she find out knowing how important she was to his recovery...oh, the plot thickens.
memyselfandwe chapter 7 . 1/5/2017
Aaaahhhh, cliffhanger! please update soon