Reviews for Harry Potter and the Veil of Death
Well done... Such an amazing piece of work.
Janie.ohio chapter 23 . 5/3
wow. so when u first started this, I had to take a break because it was so sad watching everyone mourn. I can back a few days later and I'm glad I did. That was great. it was really different than all the other time travel hp stories I've read, and really well done. thank you!
Allison Illuminated chapter 23 . 3/28
I loved this story, awesome work
AceBiscuit chapter 23 . 2/21
Easily one of the best AU stories I've read please write more
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 23 . 2/19
This was wonderful
gleefan2009 chapter 23 . 2/5
love it please write more
wolf-master321 chapter 23 . 2/5
I came across this story a long time ago when I was looking up stories on time at the time you had only gotten to the part where Harry came out of the Veil I'm glad you finished the story when so many give up I look forward to reading more of your work yeah I think I'm able to use the word time one too many lol
mrjordanriver chapter 1 . 2/4
There are a few minor inconsistencies.

Moody’s eye can see through invisibility cloaks. He should have spotted Harry.
Instead of ignoring this, you could have explained it away as Moody being overly vigilant and charming his personal cloak to be immune to charmed eyes/items or known spells used to detect invisibility cloaks.

That would not prevent him from realizing his cloak was missing, however. They are rather expensive, so he wouldn’t leave it behind without going back to find it. He would notice it’s missing. It is also useful in a fight against death eaters, so it is strange that he simply dropped it in the Department of Mysteries (DOM) at all.

Dumbledore can also sense when Harry is nearby in his cloak. I always thought that Dumbledore either had a spell on his glasses he used to find people under cloaks.
If this is the case, he should have sensed Harry in the DOM...unless Moody charmed his cloak like I mentioned before.

Another way Dumbledore could have tracked Harry under his cloak would be if he specifically charmed Harry’s cloak (during those years he had the Hallow in his possession) to keep an eye on him.
Using Moody’s cloak would have concealed Harry from Dumbledore in this case.

You ignore these issues so far.

Another confusing thing is that Harry used magic to clean his home in Godrick’s Hollow...then later carries heavy groceries because he “can’t use magic” to charm them lighter because of the trace.
He already should have set off the trace by using magic.
The ministry doesn’t charm wizards with the trace. Their wands, and the homes of muggleborn children, all have the trace. Harry found his parents’ wands. Using his parents’ wands away from #4 Privet Dr. will allow him to use magic without fear.

I personally thing that traveling into the realm of death should have removed any magic on Harry or the items he was carrying, including the trace from his wand...and the Horcrux in his head. Since his mother’s protection should not have protected the life in the Horcrux.

Also, you expect me to believe that no one looked at Godrick’s Hollow after Harry’s parents died? No one found their wands or a huge sack of money lying around? I guess it’s possible. Lol

I’ll just let that one slide. I probably noticed other things earlier and forgot about them.

So far, interesting story. Fix those plot holes.
Harrywhatthehell chapter 7 . 1/7
Harry ! what the hell harry u better fucking reveal yourself to ur friends? I know he's just 17 but for gods sake Harry my boy my love GO REVEAL YOURSELF! You see your friends pain, you know how they feel you know what they're going through u know u have to do to DO IT
Lovvveethis.com chapter 5 . 1/7
omg omg omg omg omg kngvvivgjgkododkdkdkfvommgggdkfgkgkfkdkfjfjf this is so good, I wish the veil scene was how it was in the actual book, with Harry coming back to life like that it would be way better than dumbledore giving an impressive and beautiful speech (srry Dumbledore)
Lovethis chapter 4 . 1/7
I FRICKING LOVE THIS, it's so creative and has me holding my breath omgggg
KTMac66 chapter 23 . 12/22/2017
Today I finished this wonderful story. Thank you for your time and effort as well as your willingness to share this. It is definitely on of my favourites. Though I will definitely need a box of tissues again next time I read it.
George1892 chapter 23 . 12/19/2017
Soppiest ending I've ever read. Well done. :-)
George1892 chapter 22 . 12/19/2017
Malfoy pardonned... really?
George1892 chapter 16 . 12/19/2017
Good chapter but I think "You too Snape" should be "You too Severus". Dumbledore rarely calls him Snape to his face.