Reviews for Light
Guest chapter 8 . 11/27/2014
I hard this idea for a title for a fic!
The Mauraders school of magical mischief! In a universe where voldemort never existed!
And its run by the mauraders themselves! The world is freaking doomed to pranks once its up and running!
ivanna33 chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Why would you use the AMERICAN grading system in a story set in a Scottish school with students from all over the UK? As Harry Potter fans we all know they use a different grading system: Outstanding, Exceeds Expectations, Acceptable, Poor, and Troll.
Also, a flashback is a person thinking about their past, when you end it, you go back to where you started (Lily in her room) not another point in the past.
Guest chapter 8 . 3/26/2013
Not to criticize, but you made a minor mistake. James eyes are always described in the books as hazel. Other than that, not bad. I liked the conversation with the room.
BiancaZoeDAngelo chapter 24 . 10/9/2012
I just loved this story! Pleaseeeee write more! :)
JustAnotherPotterhead chapter 24 . 9/21/2012
Amaazingg storyy 3 :D
ForeverSilverfern chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
I read this story and I love it soooooooooooooooooo much! I love the ending where they have to battle voldemort! But i kinda have questions. For example:Figg is a squib. Why is she a witch? She is much older that Sirius. Yet they are dating. etc.

I still love this story A LOT!

You are one of the best authors I have ever read!
8SimpleSecrets chapter 6 . 7/22/2012
...*stares at screen, unblinking* ...that, my dear author, actually made me want to cry. Just, the way Lily discovered her parents deaths was terrible! I was thinking that James was mistaken with his 'feeling' but when her dad didn't wake up...hear that cracking sound? That's my heart breaking. Oh my gosh, it happened on Christmas day too. Then when James ran out into the driveway, I was so confused, until he pointed out the Dark Marks. The way you created that scene unexpected, because like James pointed out: 'Voldemort attacks quietly. Nothing was broken and next door neighbors know nothing about it. He leaves the bodies. Touches nothing.' One would have thought Voldemort would make a spectacle, and this is why it hit home harder. I am babbling, but this entire chapter and those before are brilliant. I can't wait to finish this review to continue! Thank you for writing and sharing this :)
Guest chapter 10 . 7/6/2012
what a waste of food...
The Correction chapter 10 . 3/11/2012
I give this chapter an O, because I love it (by the way u messed up the scale it's Acceptable, Exceeds Expectations, and then Outstanding, so technically I gave u top scores).
k2l3m4 chapter 7 . 2/7/2012
Awww,I love Helen :) that is one awesome idea!

Great story,btw!
NobodyLikeMe chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
I thought Petunia was older than Lily

Great chapter

Sent from my iPod touch via Pocket Fiction
harrypottergeeek chapter 24 . 7/23/2011
only jus discovered your story, years after it was published! i know, i'm shocked too. but i was just through some stories i read before and i read the curtain call, which was amazing. but this sory is so good, i especially love sirius, aahhhh !
Kathy T chapter 24 . 7/12/2011
Oh my goodness! I absolutely wonderful! Your story is one the few that have made me pull an all-nighter just to complete reading it in one go! Your story was very intriguing and exciting! You had a really good plot and I enjoyed it very much.! x]

KT
peridot82697 chapter 10 . 3/28/2011
I know this is REALLY REALLY late, but "Outstanding" is the highest. So it goes:

O Outstanding

E Exceeds Expectations

A Acceptable

P Poor

D Dreadful

T Troll
oh finnick chapter 24 . 3/22/2011
Just realized that I favourited this story ages ago but never left a review. What an idiot I am!

So to put it plainly, I loved it.

The characters, the plot. All of it. :)
1,242 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »