Reviews for Light
This is one of the best stories I've read. Thanks so much for writing it and I look forward to reading your work in the future. You earn an Outstanding and One! Congrats on finishing!
WiseGirlGeek chapter 22 . 3/31
arch such drug f feedstuff SGD gf f DC get GT dgdr through SD TV Hugh HDTV that is my phone going crazy because I luv this fic!
WiseGirlGeek chapter 10 . 3/30
totally a E!
WiseGirlGeek chapter 6 . 3/30
Elizabeth? who's Elizabeth? she won't get in Lily's way, right?
anonymous chapter 11 . 12/24/2015
good chapter. i would give it a E
Guest chapter 24 . 12/5/2015
You're not going to see this, and I know it, so I'm just gonna leave a review.

First off, I literally had high expectations in this story because you have a lot of reviews and favorites, AND I really love your other Jily story "The Curtain Call" .

I was kind of expecting Lily and James to act as a couple THE ENTIRE STORY since that is what you stated in the summary. And I felt like how Lily's parents died was kind of quick and fast-paced. It was just kind of random, and because Lily's family is the reason why they acted out as a couple, you should've kept them alive longer (because like I said, I expected them to act out as a couple in the whole story)

When James lost his memory, it was just too random. It didn't "help" the flow of the story, it was like... a part of the story just so the story would be longer. And another thing, I felt like Lily was a coward at first when Sirius was in her room. She's a Gryffindor, she's supposed to be brave. YES I know that even Gryffindors have fears, but I was expecting her to do something reckless, since that's clearly in every Gryffindor's vocabulary, because she KNEW she loved James and once you realize that you LOVE someone, you would do anything for them to live. I have no experience in love or relationships (sad life, I know) but I just thought that that's the real definition of being in love. Love and Like are two different adjectives.

Okay, bye.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/4/2015
Alright, wtf. When Jamee came to Lily's house, it was clearly mentioned that it was nearly mine in the evening. But when they were ABOUT to sleep, it was state that it was five past one. They couldn't have talked for HOURS. And in chapter 2... I guess? James' eyes were brown (even though it's supposed to be hazel), but then in this chapter, it randomly turned to blue.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2015
This is a really good fanfic, but in Hogwarts they wouldn't have As and Bs, they would have Outstanding and Exceeds Expectations
thedarkwhiteangel chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
Haha. Sirius was so out of it. Ylu think he will even remember it was Lily? Hehe...
tkim619 chapter 21 . 3/7/2015
YYESSS FINALLY LILY!
tkim619 chapter 19 . 3/7/2015
FINALLY HE SAID IT, I BEEN WAITING FOR HIM TO SAY THAT! awwee that sucks Lily walk out with out saying a word...(
tkim619 chapter 18 . 3/7/2015
Just as i thought lily and james fell in love with each other
tkim619 chapter 15 . 3/7/2015
Awee poir james. At least he got to hold her when lay in his bed:) WWHHAAOOO WAY TO GO BELLA!
tkim619 chapter 12 . 3/6/2015
LMAO! NICE JOB LADIES! u guys gave them healthy! lol freaking Sirius! LMAO! whaooo James issoo in love with her
tkim619 chapter 6 . 3/6/2015
ohhh Lily is gonna break once she finds out about James...
1,259 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »