Reviews for Light
This is a really good fanfic, but in Hogwarts they wouldn't have As and Bs, they would have Outstanding and Exceeds Expectations
thedarkwhiteangel chapter 1 . 4/25
Haha. Sirius was so out of it. Ylu think he will even remember it was Lily? Hehe...
tkim619 chapter 21 . 3/7
YYESSS FINALLY LILY!
tkim619 chapter 19 . 3/7
FINALLY HE SAID IT, I BEEN WAITING FOR HIM TO SAY THAT! awwee that sucks Lily walk out with out saying a word...(
tkim619 chapter 18 . 3/7
Just as i thought lily and james fell in love with each other
tkim619 chapter 15 . 3/7
Awee poir james. At least he got to hold her when lay in his bed:) WWHHAAOOO WAY TO GO BELLA!
tkim619 chapter 12 . 3/6
LMAO! NICE JOB LADIES! u guys gave them healthy! lol freaking Sirius! LMAO! whaooo James issoo in love with her
tkim619 chapter 6 . 3/6
ohhh Lily is gonna break once she finds out about James...
tkim619 chapter 2 . 3/6
THey're gonna fall for each other eventually...
tkim619 chapter 1 . 3/6
WHHAOOOOOO NICE JOB LILY!
Guest chapter 8 . 11/27/2014
I hard this idea for a title for a fic!
The Mauraders school of magical mischief! In a universe where voldemort never existed!
And its run by the mauraders themselves! The world is freaking doomed to pranks once its up and running!
ivanna33 chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Why would you use the AMERICAN grading system in a story set in a Scottish school with students from all over the UK? As Harry Potter fans we all know they use a different grading system: Outstanding, Exceeds Expectations, Acceptable, Poor, and Troll.
Also, a flashback is a person thinking about their past, when you end it, you go back to where you started (Lily in her room) not another point in the past.
Guest chapter 8 . 3/26/2013
Not to criticize, but you made a minor mistake. James eyes are always described in the books as hazel. Other than that, not bad. I liked the conversation with the room.
BiancaZoeDAngelo chapter 24 . 10/9/2012
I just loved this story! Pleaseeeee write more! :)
JustAnotherPotterhead chapter 24 . 9/21/2012