Reviews for Handprints on my Heart
Perfect perfect perfect

Beautiful beautiful beautiful

Caskett and family always
buffymoonxo chapter 1 . 11/24/2016
Callie, I'm dead because you just slayed my existence with this beautiful feelsy story. I'm having SO MANY FEELS.

Okay, I so needed this fic tonight because I was just feeling really anxious and a cute, fluffy, baby fic was just what the doctor ordered. Your writing was amazing in this, you really bring out the emotion in the characters and the way you wrote this fic just lay a beautiful scene in my mind and I appreciate that so much.

I love how Beckett came home and as soon as she saw Lily all covered in paint she didn't even care about her blouse, just picked her little girl up let her shower her with love. And then she saw Castle and it was the cutest little family moment.

And bathtime was adorable! I love that Lily has an elephant towel. I absolutely adored that Kate grabbed her after the bath to get her dressed and snuggle her to sleep. It's just so cute since Lily spends the majority of her time with her father. This is her mommy time, and this is Beckett's time to unwind and spend time with her perfect little girl.

I love how you wrote Caskett's embrace at the bottom of the stairs. So calm and tender and sweet. And then the gift... GOSH, CALLIE THAT GIFT GAVE ME SO MANY FEELS. Rick just loves her SO much and it's just the sweetest thing that he would go to all that time and effort with Lily just to make a little project for his wife to make her smile. HE. IS. THE. SWEETEST. MAN. EVER.

AND OMG! OMG! They're trying for another baby! YES! I approve! It was so cute how Kate blurted it out and how excited they were by the thought of expanding their family. SO CUTE!

I heard mention of a sequel, which I'll probably check out tomorrow. Anyway, this was the cutest thing ever and you should be very proud of this adorable little story. GREAT JOB!

-Linda, xoxo.
ProudlyUnique chapter 1 . 10/1/2016
The first thought I had when reading your story was how much you love strong women characters. And how well you can portray them. And how you like them to be successful, but not get it handed down to them; but the fact that they work so damn hard for it. From the first sentence, that thought stayed put at the back of my head, and while I know that so wasn't the point of the story, I just love the female characters of your stories. Not going to lie, as soon as I read the description, I knew the baby was going to be a girl xD But yeah, the story and your writing was flawless, as usual. I apologize for this ramble of an insight, that you probably know about already, but thank you for writing this :)
SeannysMom chapter 1 . 9/10/2016
Very sweet and beautiful story ! Thank you
The-KLF chapter 1 . 9/4/2016
So much cuteness!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2016
So beautiful a gift you have written for us! Thank you so much! Wow...just wow. Incredible...especially now when we are missing them and their love story so very much.
lkwill39 chapter 1 . 9/2/2016
Great story. Enjoyed it.
mobazan27 chapter 1 . 8/29/2016
Little do they know they'll have beautiful twins. I wanna tell them.
southerngirl1 chapter 1 . 8/29/2016
Beautiful beautiful Caskett love. ..lovely story. .
FuelDH206 chapter 1 . 8/29/2016
This was beautiful and fun and everything I want this little family to be.
finefinegoodgood chapter 1 . 8/29/2016
That was wonderful. I hope you continue this fic into the next pregnancy.
someheartslove chapter 1 . 8/27/2016
Oh! Oh, oh! This is so so so cute and adorable and lovely.
I absolutely loved it!
y4Always chapter 1 . 8/27/2016
It's beautiful ! Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2016
Beautiful

Perfect and beautiful

MontanaKate66 chapter 1 . 8/27/2016
Very well written. God story telling.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »