Reviews for Digimon Frontier:The Revival of Valmarmon!
Emperor SS chapter 25 . 4/1/2013
Good chapter
Emperor SS chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
COOL
Shreyas Sinha chapter 20 . 3/21/2013
GOOD JOB WITH THIS CHAPTER/EPISODE !
Shreyas Sinha chapter 12 . 3/21/2013
A good and interesting chapter with quite an amount of suspense. But it had a few grammatical errors, I say that the interesting story makes up for the errors. In the end it a good story.
cougartail96 chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
a very interesting chapter
SkyHighFan chapter 49 . 9/7/2009
Nice. I do wish you'd killed off Daemon rather than having him de-Digivolved and banished again. By the way, I found the name of that attack of MagnaGarurumon that's never identified in the show, the one he kills Crusadermon with and defeats SkullDaemon here: Magna Lasers. The site I read described that attack as him firing two Beam Charges from the cannons on his chestplate, sounds like the attack he uses here and on Crusadermon.
Red Page chapter 52 . 6/22/2009
Hey there. Gotta say that I love this fic. It's amazing. I've read it so many times before I became a fanfic writer. Gotta go. Bye.
Kaito Lune chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Nice begining to it.
Teraunce chapter 52 . 1/23/2009
I need a life. I just spent 13 almost uninterrupted hours reading this. It is 3AM. A very good crossover. Thanks for all the good stories to read next. I seriously need sleep. For keeping me up so long you get a 20/10 as i shift into insane dragon hybrid mode & fave alert this.

*head falls on keyboard*

hfjnfsvkgbhvmniebjbwihwjbjbtr;mldbfnmlnofjebynnjkn, .nnoyfnuney.n4l-nk,pnr-,kynynkmynlnnrnlnbftr
zigmas chapter 52 . 1/6/2008
Messy but cool!
zigmas chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Getting interesting... :)
Songbird of the End chapter 23 . 12/13/2007
Cool! Now I'll have to check out Mon Wars too!
Harumon chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
I've read this story so many times xD

It's seriously one of the best (If not THE best) Pokemon/Digimon crossover I've ever read.

The grammar could use some work, but as long as it's clear whats going on, it doesn't matter.

Awesome! D
queenofgames90 chapter 21 . 12/25/2006
Great chapter, but I noticed that sometimes you put DeviInumon instead of ChaosInumon.
queenofgames90 chapter 18 . 12/24/2006
I've been reading this story all through the holidays to refresh my memory. I'm still shocked to find out that Raidramon was still alive! This story is getting exciting so far!