Reviews for Bleed For Me
Nortia2 chapter 3 . 7/14
I love this idea so so much and I hope you are already planning an update soon 3

First chapter was gold, Hermione realizing Tom is her soulmate, the words she said, her breakdown, then discovering about Horrcruxes. Pure gold. I would love to see her trying to fall in love with Viktor to prove she can be happy without her evil soulmate and Tom being like NO I DO NOT THINK SO *insert murderous jealousy*
Please update this please!
Ineedcookies chapter 1 . 6/4
Im so hoping youll post another chapter somewhere in my lifetime.
hermionefan1999 chapter 3 . 5/11
I love the way you write tomione alSo please dont abandon this!
Eaze chapter 3 . 5/10
Another great story, you’re like my favourite author on this site.
Andelevion chapter 3 . 5/7
So! It might have been a while again but I love this story a lot. You have this way of writing Tomione that keeps them sharp and Tom in character in such a darkly lovely way and Hermione heroic and still they’re all jagged and attractive and gorgeous.

The take on soulmate trope with the diary is so fucking excellent, I loved that Hermione waited and waited and researched and absolutely did not trust the fucking diary at all before first contact was made.

I also really fucking love the idea that you put down that Tom Riddle split his soul and that instant one part got the short end of the stick. It’s such an amazing detail and i love it.

Anyway it’s been forever since I got invested in Tomione fanfic cause uh, some tropes do start to repeat but I hope that perhaps you would still be up for continuing this one and if not, I’ve definitely enjoyed what I read here!

Thanks for your hard work! I appreciate what you’ve done.
EmiliaKyuchi chapter 3 . 4/29
Very interesting. It’s fascinating to consider what might happen if there were two Voldemort’s. Would the horcrux try to take out the original, would they work together, and how much does one effect the other. All neat ideas to consider. I like the world building you’ve done for this story too. Look forward to reading more!
Life-of-Pie18 chapter 3 . 4/24
Love the story! I know it's been a while but please, please continue this. I really love how you portray your characters especially Tom and Hermione.
maripaz6 chapter 3 . 4/21
Oh wow. Oh wow oh wow. Beautiful tomione and great twist on the soulmates AU. Like, really great twist. This is so original 3 Poor Hermione! And I wonder who has Harry's words...
frightenedreader chapter 3 . 4/5
OMG I just realised this story hasn't been updated in over a year !

God, i'm going to cry because the concept of soulmates in that story is so wonderful and there is so many things still to be revealed please don't abandonned the writing of this fanfiction !
Woooooaaahhh, this some witchcraft shit. There is no way someone can have so many great story ideas and be able to actually write them? But the plots of your works inspire me to keep writing myself, thank you!
erRONEYous chapter 3 . 3/19
I'm greatly enjoying this story. The premise is really interesting. Please update when you can! We love you! ;D
Omg what a great fic! Please update.
desperatelyobvious chapter 3 . 2/27
Just got hooked only to be left over a cliff huhuhu D; I hope you take interest in this again and decide to update! This is such an interesting take on soulmates and how they have to communicate through pages and “dreams” (?). Update when you can please!
NineStoicCrayolas chapter 3 . 1/16
I hope you continue this, it's so good omgg. I wanna see what happens when Voldy comes back at the tri-wiz cup!