Reviews for Kitten
Salovi chapter 1 . 11/3
This was so sweet, and so heartbreaking, and I LOVED IT. I also wondered about the kitten pet name in fanfiction, so this just became my preferred headcanon. I am really enjoying your work!
WillowOdair chapter 1 . 8/28
This was amazing, I can totally believe this. The end broke my heart, I absolutely adored it.
Anne J Black chapter 1 . 7/10
Heartbreaking! :( ...
AstralOpal chapter 1 . 6/27
wow, ok that's fine I didn't need my heart anyway.
sometimes sad stories can be so wonderful.. Thank you.
GeekMom13 chapter 1 . 5/24
Every time I read this I end up crying. every. fucking. time.
AllAboutHermione chapter 1 . 5/23
Why? why you evil woman... you made me cry buckets... It was soo lovely though.. The feels.. *sobs*
Jasmijn chapter 1 . 5/19
Love this! Oooh the feels
BrownEyes08 chapter 1 . 5/5
And here I thought it was just another feel good fic! Never imagined how a few words could break a heart.
HP-LotR-SW-HG chapter 1 . 5/2
Oh my goodness, this was so cute and heartbreaking! The first part was felt like a nice and fluffy cuddle with a more Marauder type Sirius, while that last bit was a ice bath being dumped over my heart and how Remus said that he was going to be there, and all I could think about was wanting to tell him that he was going to die too and just ugh. What a nice little one-shot. :)
WinterOrion chapter 1 . 4/3
{sobs} Lovingg this while my heart earns another crack in it. Masterfully done with the story and allll the feels. Sirius And my heart goes out to Remus and Hermione. Oh yeah, and Harry too. ;)
Kittenshift17 chapter 1 . 3/10
*flings the shattered remains of her heart at your feet*

Take it for your horcruxes, devil woman!

*runs away sobbing*
mariebabe31 chapter 1 . 3/7
Oh my. This is incredible.
I love this. Thank goodness your muse allowed you to write this.
bellachaos chapter 1 . 2/5
Interesting perspective on the nickname