Reviews for Kitten
Frindy chapter 1 . 2/9
I don’t mean to be a broken record but your amazing! You have such a gift with storytelling. Your gifts to us touch our hearts and souls. I wish I could do something for you! I hope today is a better day for you, with a bit more feeling better, a bit more joy, a bit more peace, a bit more fun, a bit more love, then usual.
Kelsey441 chapter 1 . 1/6
Ah, as a former bookish student myself, I can completely relate to Hermione's reaction to being appreciated for something other than her brains, particularly for something that most people wouldn't expect from her.
BrownieJune chapter 1 . 12/17/2017
And I cry... So beautiful despite my heartbreaking !
Salovi chapter 1 . 11/3/2017
This was so sweet, and so heartbreaking, and I LOVED IT. I also wondered about the kitten pet name in fanfiction, so this just became my preferred headcanon. I am really enjoying your work!
WillowOdair chapter 1 . 8/28/2017
This was amazing, I can totally believe this. The end broke my heart, I absolutely adored it.
Anne J Black chapter 1 . 7/10/2017
Heartbreaking! :( ...
AstralOpal chapter 1 . 6/27/2017
wow, ok that's fine I didn't need my heart anyway.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2017
sometimes sad stories can be so wonderful.. Thank you.
GeekMom13 chapter 1 . 5/24/2017
Every time I read this I end up crying. every. fucking. time.
Ima-Pottergirl-Ina-Potterworld chapter 1 . 5/23/2017
Why? why you evil woman... you made me cry buckets... It was soo lovely though.. The feels.. *sobs*
Jasmijn chapter 1 . 5/19/2017
Love this! Oooh the feels
BrownEyes08 chapter 1 . 5/5/2017
And here I thought it was just another feel good fic! Never imagined how a few words could break a heart.
HP-LotR-SW-HG chapter 1 . 5/2/2017
Oh my goodness, this was so cute and heartbreaking! The first part was felt like a nice and fluffy cuddle with a more Marauder type Sirius, while that last bit was a ice bath being dumped over my heart and how Remus said that he was going to be there, and all I could think about was wanting to tell him that he was going to die too and just ugh. What a nice little one-shot. :)
WinterOrion chapter 1 . 4/3/2017
{sobs} Lovingg this while my heart earns another crack in it. Masterfully done with the story and allll the feels. Sirius And my heart goes out to Remus and Hermione. Oh yeah, and Harry too. ;)
Kittenshift17 chapter 1 . 3/10/2017
*flings the shattered remains of her heart at your feet*

Take it for your horcruxes, devil woman!

*runs away sobbing*