Reviews for A Family Affair
vach.tm chapter 21 . 4/8/2015
Love your story! 3! It's fantastic!
PL-LovesDAandSPNForever946 chapter 21 . 4/3/2010
I have never read a story like this before. Very different but amazing. I loved it! I love how you started the story off with Max and Alec already together and how you mad Logan move on with Asha. I really loved the fact that Asha is really Jondy because it makes perfect since and explains alot about why she was there. I never thought of that but love it. Also this is the best story White has ever been in. I've always thought that White would trade sides and I loved that he considers transgenics family now. All in all an amazing story.

Is one of my favs.
merthurdrarry chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
I love your story update it or add ...MORE!
SpiritKez chapter 21 . 7/7/2007
This was great, i loved it.
windeetree chapter 21 . 2/22/2007
I am loved both stories in this series. I am hoping you will add more to the series, they are just so much fun to read.
jorie chapter 21 . 12/20/2006
that was really good! i loved the pairings! i also loved it that you didnt logan bash cuz even though im hardcore ma fan i don't like the l bash..
lona chapter 21 . 2/27/2006
this was a grate story i hope mthat you write more
Pand chapter 21 . 12/30/2005
that was the best fic ever! i really enjoyed it and the first!
Cyralina chapter 21 . 10/18/2005
Wow I just finished this story and it's as good as the first in the series! For once it is believable that White changes and it was really fun to read! I hope you actually decide to write a sequel!
Strife's LMNT chapter 21 . 8/2/2005
it's been awhile since i've been reading fics and i decided to come back in here and finish reading this. it was awesome. i loved the ending and i'm glad that it all seemed to work out in the end. good job.
azure orbis chapter 21 . 1/20/2005
Well, V, I must say this is yet another great story, although I really liked the grown up Rachel and Jesse! And I can relate to the falling out of the DA fandom...so depressing...Well, hope you write more, if or when it rekindles!
lakergirl08 chapter 20 . 10/18/2004
Okay you're going to have to update soon because I'm hanging off the edge of my sight, wondering what happened to Brin and White, I like White in this fic. Still a smart mouth familiar but also a concerned parent who would do anything to get his son back. Very cool, update soon.
Rana Al Alawi chapter 20 . 10/8/2004
girl i am gonna be seriously upset if u dont update asap! i love ur writing soo much:'( pls write more!
SitaTheLastVampire chapter 20 . 8/23/2004
LOVE YOUR STORY! Please please *puppy dog eyes* update soon...the idea of Asha/Jondy was great...never thought of it...great...and white switching side...can't wait to see what happened to White and Brin, please don't make them die, white is one of my favorite bad guy, and brin, well i like her...loved the birth of Rachel when Max says to Alec that he will touche her again! great...and the wedding...Logan humiliating himself for Asha/Jondy... in other words, love your work, keep going and update soon...please
lakergirl08 chapter 20 . 8/19/2004
Gosh this fic just ROCKS! I'm going to go back and re-read the OFTF and hopefully you'll updated this one by the time I finish that one : ) I can't wait to see what happened to White and Brin, I know he's the bad guy but I hope he makes it out so he can raise Ray, he does love him.