Reviews for A Family Affair
jt chapter 4 . 4/11/2003
very very nice. I've read the prequel and I've been waiting a while for this. Keep it up. and post soon.
mel11 chapter 4 . 4/11/2003
That was very good. Please update as soon as you can. :D:D:D
azure orbis chapter 1 . 4/4/2003
Like the intro and the whole starting up process- a lot of potential!
fichic chapter 3 . 3/29/2003
very good! please continue, chlo
kitty-kat12 chapter 3 . 3/26/2003
i love this...so cool...really funny how alec talks...hopefully max finds out that asha is actually her sister...itd be cool
Ellashy chapter 3 . 3/26/2003
Okay im loving this story just as much as ur other one...Alec is so funny...like when he keeps saying i bet its for Asha that made me laugh...Also loving the max and alec interaction, and you make Logan bareable to read. can't wait till ur next chapter.
Sea Siren chapter 3 . 3/26/2003
BRILLIANT!
sho chapter 3 . 3/25/2003
o i like, im kinda confused bout max and alec though!i loved out of the future so im really happy thay ur still on this one coz i wanna know wat happens, neway it sounds good so far...MORE MORE hehehe i love this
Alexia chapter 1 . 3/25/2003
Hey i was just reading a family affair. are you going to finish it, because i would really like to know what you are going to make happen.
mel11 chapter 3 . 3/25/2003
I love this story, and i loved Out of the Future. I can't wait to read more. YOu better update as soon as you can. :D:D:D
fichic chapter 2 . 3/2/2003
please finish good

chlo
pemberley chapter 2 . 2/20/2003
You have no idea how happy you made me! I love the second chapter. I'm assuming that Max and Alec have hooked up for real :). That's real nice. I can't wait for more. Sorry you have no spares to write in, that sucks for you and for me, sorta (no updates:(). But I'll take what you give me and if it's once a month, I'm fine with that. You know I love Rachel/Alec fluff. That probably won't happen this time though. But does Max get preggers this time around? Max in maternity pants, and Alec with diapers. Lol. I laugh.
pemberley chapter 1 . 2/20/2003
Oh my god! This is upQ! Yay yay yay
Sayra Louise chapter 2 . 2/15/2003
Heya.

Told you I would come check this story out- see review for "Out Of Time"- and I did. I am so nice! Lol. Anyway, this story is starting out well, not much too it yet but it definately seems to be going somewhere and looks as though it should be good. I'll keep an eye out.

S.
lakergirl chapter 2 . 2/3/2003
The first one "Out of the Future" was an outstanding fic and I was so happy to see that you posted a sequel. I can't wait to see where you go with this and if Max will ever find out who Asha really is.
170 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »