Reviews for A Family Affair
lakergirl08 chapter 17 . 8/18/2004
Woo hoo, girl your writing rocks! Brin is awake and I can't wait to see why she's fighting on the good side of things, at first I thought Rachel was back but Brin is cool and now they have some more help. This fic just keeps getting better and better and I love the new development with White. Keep writing I'm officially glued.
lakergirl chapter 4 . 8/17/2004
Okay, I think what happened is I started reading this fic a while ago and got it mixed up with the first one because I now remember this chapter. sorry about the confusion.. okay i'm going to shut up and go read now
lakergirl chapter 3 . 8/17/2004
Okay,out of the future is one of my all time favorite DA fan fics, so i'm very happy you're continuing on with it but I'm a little confused. max mentioned in this chapter that Asha wasn't X5 but I thought she found out in the futre that Asha is actually Jondy so she is an X5 and jesse's mother. or am i confused. anyways update soon :)
annabelle chapter 20 . 8/17/2004
you updated! you updated! does a crazy dance and gets whiplashed by her hair (OW!)

Yay! power of annoying readers who keep bugging authors really works! took ya long enough ;p but its all good now! good chapter and looking forward to the next swift update lolz

Ange chapter 19 . 8/17/2004
Yay, you finally did update!

I'm really glad!

So want to know what happens next!

keep it up!
annabelle chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
i'm reviewing to bug you at every possible chance! Please update this fic! Check out broken world to see my other review/rant/desperate plea for continuation to this fic p
Aydan chapter 19 . 6/23/2004

I just started reading this fic and i think it is really good. Keep posting!
TKD-Princess chapter 19 . 6/19/2004
Wouldn't it be funny if White delivered the baby? Great job!
Savanna06 chapter 19 . 6/19/2004
great chapter, i am so glad that you updated. please do it again...jk
mmcandygoodness chapter 19 . 6/17/2004
*happy dance* I've been waiting on a update on this fic for SO... LONG! I love this fic and you are a awsome writter, so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE come back with another update FAST and SOON!
annabelle chapter 19 . 6/17/2004
your stories are great! i'll even forgo the fact you find martin cummings attractive, let's face it jensen ackles was THE most attractive male on that show lol :p keep up the great work! Can't wait for your next update :D
nat452 chapter 19 . 6/16/2004
man you cant leave it there

i need to know what happens next

hope that tey all get out ok and that m/a/r ar going to be ok

please hurry an write more coz i need to know what happens nxt
arwen-amy chapter 18 . 6/7/2004
that was amazing. Please update!
cloudburst chapter 18 . 1/12/2004
I profusely apologize for reviewing just now. Apparently all of us are busy. I got caught up in the holiday rush! By the way, happy new year! What a wonderful way to start the year… reading one of your posts.
The whole Alec/Brin/White conversation was just hilarious. It’s witty and real funny. I just really love the way you write White. Maybe because he’s still him with a sense of humor? Honestly the first time I’ve loved reading about him. Anyway, post was interesting because you’ve dished out details and info and explanations again. So you’ve finally made it official… that the timeline/events were indeed changed because of Rachel and Jesse’s time travel. I’ve been wondering about that, great that it’s finally cleared up.
Their plan sounds great! Exciting. Seems like it’s adventure-filled. I like it! Can’t wait. ::grins::
Splendid update! Hope they’ll rescue Max soon! Be safe! (",)
Strife's LMNT chapter 18 . 12/26/2003
wow, i got all caught up! i would've RR more frequently, but life got all crazy. anyways, i love where you're going with this fic. it took me a little while to remember who everyone is but i've got it down now. i gotta say i loved the wedding, the flashbacks to the doctor's visits, shopping for maternity catsuits...too funny. great job!
171 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »