Reviews for A Family Affair
azure orbis chapter 12 . 12/24/2003
"lame ass pansy reject"? I love hormoneily-is that even a word?- charged MAx! HEhe, it's so funny! Keep on writing!
Amanda chapter 18 . 12/8/2003
I love the new chapter, Vee. You are doing a great job. And I also luv 'Family Getaway'. Great couple Max/White. But I still love Alec. Update soon please.
Rose chapter 18 . 12/6/2003
Cool. Keep writing, I'll keep reading and reviewing.
kitty-kat12 chapter 18 . 12/5/2003
great chapter
loved the interaction between alex, white, brin
that whole talking bit
there was something it that was very straightforward..liked it
asha's good, thank god
so alternate reality or universe
well, that's good
hopefully, it they all win in the end, even white or ill ve thoroughly disappointed
great job
cloudburst chapter 17 . 11/13/2003
Yey! I’m so happy Asha’s awake and great decision about Brin too. Glad you decided to bring her out of her coma as well! i love the chapter, as I always do… lots of action and you’ve given more info about Eve and Cerberus! Still, I love White’s character here… all fatherly. i like Alec too – funny but still obviously the doting husband. Keep it up! Wonderful job! Be safe! (",)
darkaznangel452 chapter 17 . 11/7/2003
Hey! Great update! This is really heading the right way! Keep it up!-Ari
Rose chapter 17 . 11/6/2003
Hey, what a great twist to your story, adding Brin in this way. It's going to be exciting to see how Brin evolves and her role in the story. I still don't know if I'm crazy about White getting Ray back. I mean he did kill his wife who he was suppose to love forever. What will he do to his son? Eve will be a great villian. In some ways you remind me a lot of James Cameron himself. What with the whole X5 thing and the element of time travel which is like James Cameron's Terminator. Any way. Keep up the good work and I will keep reading and reviewing.

-Rose.
Brin chapter 17 . 11/6/2003
awesome! Brin's awake! dance! Great chapter )
TKD-Princess chapter 17 . 11/6/2003
Yea! Brin's back! I love the Alec and White moments, it's nice to see them working job!
Ange chapter 17 . 11/6/2003
This just gets better and better actually!

love it really :)

keep up te great work

can't wait for an update!
kitty-kat12 chapter 17 . 11/5/2003
brin's back!

so so cool

i am glad that white and alec and now brin are on the same team

i hope this 'truce' will last indefinitely

wouldnt it be interesting if ray, rachel and jesse actually grew up together?

so, that's a long shot but whatever future jesse and rachel had no longer exits because everything has been changed

okay, im rambling

that's how much i love this!
nat452 chapter 16 . 10/31/2003
this was really exciting. Really hope there will be more chapters real soon as i can't wait any loner to find out wat hurry
cloudburst chapter 16 . 10/30/2003
Hiya vee!

Now that you mention it, well, I'm the type of person who likes to know the ending of a movie before watching it! Ha ha! My friends think I’m weird this way… But I often make exceptions. There are things I consider as good surprises...what’s happening in your story, for instance…

An Alec and White truce… fantastic! Happy that I’m gonna see how the story will run in this angle. Guess I was wrong, it can really happen… and I am delighted that it is!

White is so touching in this story! I mean, most authors portray him as this cold, sadistic, heartless person whose sole purpose in life is to rid the earth of transgenics and well, here, he actually cares about Ray! Wow! Refreshing! Brilliant work!

Okay…if eve is a clone, then they’re gonna have a major problem! I can’t wait to read the next chapter - the explanations and stuff!

Wonderful post! Be safe!(",)
Rose chapter 16 . 10/26/2003
Sorry I didn't review Chapter 15, but I did read it. I liked this chapter (as well as 15). Can't wait to see what will happen with the Alec/White truce. This should be good. I'll keep reading and reviewing.

Rose
darkaznangel452 chapter 16 . 10/25/2003
OMG! I can't wait till u update this is too much information to hold on to and not know about! keep it up!-ari
171 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »