Reviews for A Family Affair
kitty-kat12 chapter 16 . 10/25/2003

alec and white are working together

max will be home soon

i hope that if they get max, theyll return ray to white

and now white can be a neutral third party

not with the familiars and not with the transgenics

it would definitely be an interesting twist
cloudburst chapter 15 . 10/25/2003
Hey vee!

If your intent was to really surprise us, then a “congratulations” is in order! Seeing the way things are turning out, I guess, you can even say that “surprise” is an understatement! Hi hi! Good job!

And yeah, my sentiments exactly, who or what the hell is eve? OOh… so exciting! Can’t wait to find out! Yeah, and lol about white… he’s not dead after all! Wow! Two villains! You know, I just had an extreme and funny thought… white having a change of heart – being on the transgen’s side (with the whole the enemy of my enemy thing) Nah! That would never happen! He he he…

The flashback was so…funny, sweet and under the circumstances, so depressing! You know what? I just love the way you wrote this chapter. Wonderful plot design and development! Dunno if it’s just me, I guess, this chapter has a different air to it and I love it! Marvelous work!

By the way, did I read right, this story will just be 2nd on your series? Meaning there will be another story after this? Yey! Waiting for the next chap! Be safe! (",)
Natalie chapter 15 . 10/8/2003
that was great! i love this fic.. even though the wedding was a buit sopy and out of character i thought...but still was really good!
Ange chapter 15 . 10/8/2003
please update soon

I want to know what alec's gonna do to find and save max, and if jondy will be alright!

well I wanna know what happens next!

great story as ever

keep up the great work
Meela chapter 15 . 10/7/2003
Hey Vee!

Luv the story, its getting better and better. I also want to congratulate you on your other story, the one with Max and White as a couple. It's really funny.
la-angele321 chapter 15 . 10/7/2003
uh oh do i even wanna know who eve is?
glitterina chapter 15 . 10/7/2003
what do ya mean, school computers? you are allowed to type it up at school? my compo teacher has hawk eyes and a stick up her ass, so we do nothing except learn typing rules and even *more* about the 'copy' and 'paste' buttons. great chapter! more, soon, NOW. or else. again. the baby kicked! yay! and so does that mean Jesse will be YOUNGER than rachel? and why rachel? wouldn't alec *not* want to relive memories of them blue times byt naming his own daughter after his first love?
kitty-kat12 chapter 15 . 10/7/2003
i like this chapter very much

i have a feeling that white is crucial to max's escape

and yeah, who's eve?
Astra chapter 15 . 10/6/2003
Great chapter, nice twists! Is Max gonna get some unexpected help maybe? Anyway please update soon.
darkaznangel452 chapter 15 . 10/6/2003
Hey! Great update! OMG! I can't believe they have Max!-ari
cloudburst chapter 14 . 10/6/2003
Okay…That was unforeseen…

Here I was thinking that the story was really funny and sweet with Alec being all excited about the baby and the maternity catsuit thing (is there such a thing? Ha ha!)…and then here comes a new pain in the ass, Prager! Whatever happened to White? I wonder? Aw… I am sure gonna miss him! Nah! Ha ha! But anyway, you’re right, I guess… what good a story will it be without twists and turns. Guess conflicts make everything more interesting!

Speaking of interesting, since I am so engrossed and am really dying to find out about what will happen next, could you update sooner? Pretty please? He he he.. I’ll be waiting, definitely!

Amusing to find out you’re still not over your LotR phase… jut like me… Lol! Till next time! Be safe! (",)
AthenaKnight chapter 14 . 9/30/2003
That's a fact for all coma patients (less likely), this was a great chapter, i'm glad you finally updated, i've been waiting for this chapter, just like i wait for all the others chapters, in this and out of the future. great stories by the way. update soon, please (and could we have a happy chapter where alec get's to kick some but) thankyou. keep writing chuck. luv ya gg452
Rose chapter 14 . 9/29/2003
I really was happy to see you updated. Please keep writing this. I love to read it. Can't wait to read the next chapter. I'll keep reading and reviewing.
TKD-Princess chapter 14 . 9/29/2003
OMG! she was kiddnaped! I hope they don't do anything to the baby! Great chapter!
Ange chapter 14 . 9/29/2003
I've been reading your stories for so long now...

I just love them: I loved "out of the future" and this one is getting better and better!

I'm glad you've updated it: don't be to long to update the next chap!

love the way you talk about max's pregnancy and the way you make alec tlk about it!

keep up the good work!