Reviews for Cry To Tomorrow
Kitten Kisses chapter 3 . 11/25/2006
Those last two paragraphs were amazing. "Love" and "Friend". Two amazing thoughts that either bring joy or disappointment to your heart and soul when you hear them spoken aloud.

Of course, you realize that Ash could be thinking, "I love her", and Misty could be thinking, "Aw, he thinks of me only as a friend.", and not the other way around. ;)

Either way, what a great story. Wonderful work!
Kitten Kisses chapter 2 . 11/25/2006
Another beautifully written chapter. The last two lines are really amazing!

I was looking through a book not so long ago. It was called, I think, "PostSecret". What a guy did, was have people send in postcards decorated as they pleased (many of these people were artists, in a sense), but there was ONE thing they had to write on this postcard:

A secret they'd never told anyone else.

You wouldn't BELIEVE how many interesting secrets were sent in. There were a few that said things like, "I waste office supplies because I hate my boss.", but there were two that really got me.

"I can't stop loving her."

"I don't wear my ring because I don't love her. Not because I hate rings."

I don't know if this is personally relavent to your story or not, but how Misty thinks that Ash would lie to her and pretend to love her back reminded me of these two secrests sent in. The second secret had a picture of a man's hand without a right on it, and the guy had drawn over his hand a ring in pencil/silver pen. How sad that someone would marry someone else, and PRETEND to love them? Pretend SO much, that they would lie about why they don't wear their ring?

The first postcard ("I can't stop loving her"), had a drawn portrait of a woman. It was beautiful!

It's hard to be SO MUCH in love with someone, that you can't forget them. But I imagine it's even more difficult to be married to someone who pretended to love you.

Seriously- great work.
Kitten Kisses chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
This is old, and this might have been a short chapter, but it was definitely worth my while! Amazing job writing this so far. Whoever it was that reviewed and didn't understand this has obviously never been in love before.

It's such a feeling, isn't it? So terrifying, and yet... so peaceful. When that one person you love SO MUCH, says something that you feel is a compliment, or who does something sweet, you go home feeling this incredible sense of peace. And you can sit there and smile, just content with how things are.

But the opposite holds true, also. Good work so far!
d i n o b o t chapter 3 . 3/5/2006
Ah, pessimism at its subtle optimism. I enjoyed the warm embrace the two shared. And who knows, 'a long, long time away' could possibly be an expression of distant yey hopeful optimism.
d i n o b o t chapter 2 . 3/4/2006
why i failed to read these other chapters sooner, i'll never know. I love how the form reflects the chaos of the mental state Misty is in. the story kinda breaks your concentration while you're reading it, and emulates the mood she's suffering from.
jade destiny chapter 3 . 12/13/2003
thats pretty good..i was a lil confuse wit the 1st 2 chapters but then the third wun was good
Virgo Writer chapter 3 . 11/27/2003
Wonderful story, it was so sad, and yet romantic all the same.
Gotta be one of the best fics i've read in a long time
Grocko chapter 3 . 11/27/2003
Ah well Jenae I must say you have done a tremendous job with this short epilogue type peace of a 3rd chapter. It demonstrates superbly the fact that Misty is willing to tackle her fears and face up to the pain and confusion her mind throws at her all in a bid to not let one emotion overpower another, and thus stick with what she knows and is more comfortable with.

Love…it’s a funny thing isn’t it?…. Sometimes it’s fiery and passionate…..other times its heck I don’t know, just something familiar I guess.

I suppose that’s the way you are trying to portray Misty in this peace…..well at least that’s my take on it.

Fantastic work as always!

Tomboy chapter 3 . 11/26/2003

This fic is made of pure talent.
Tomboy chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
Woah. That was deep. I love it!
Anysia chapter 3 . 11/26/2003
Ya know, sometimes coherent thought only serves to be an artistic roadblock of sorts. I thought that the stream-of-conscious-ish style undertaken here is very fitting and altogether beautiful. Mad props for stylistic elements.

The romance was done so perfectly, held just between angst and drama. I really enjoyed the angst-y nature of the piece, I must say; you're so incomparably great when it comes to this particular brand of drama. Dammit, I wish I could write for Misty so well! _

I'm very glad to see you back on the writing scene; we've all really missed your unique style. Excellent work, as usual.

Warlordess chapter 3 . 11/26/2003
Great fic, loved it just as much as I love all your work. I hope that you keep writing, this type of thing always gets me interested!
Ze Cookie chapter 3 . 11/26/2003
Hi, again! We. Anyways, good story! YAY, PARTY! (Sry bout all the weirdo yay, party stuff. Im hyper!) You should write a sequal, dun dun dun. Yea! HAHAHA. Yea, write another story soon!

TMMB, Taylor Blu,

Ze Cookie chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
OK, yea, Hi! Here's a sentance from this that made me laugh for a stupid reason:

She sat up, hair a fiery tangle that matched the redness on her face.

Yea, if her face was as red as her hair, does that mean I could picture Misty sitting on a bed in the dark, with an orange face? Lol. I'm too literal. Ok, yea, but it was good! I shall read the next chapter! yay!

TMMB, Taylor Blu,

Ze Cookie
Cayenne's Legend chapter 3 . 11/26/2003
ah that was Excellent!

You and Rae8 are the best writers in the world!

Please continue on writing!

I have read ALL your stories for so far..

You are Great!