Reviews for Put Your Curse in Reverse
VampireKing101ADto2029856AD chapter 1 . 10/15/2020
Albus is not the middle son.
Albus is the middle child.
Also the youngest son.
Lily Potter is the youngest child.
Also the only daughter.
fanatic05 chapter 5 . 7/31/2020
I have read this story several times but this chapter STILL gets me. Literally sobbing reading Harry’s description of his feelings and everything going on. Extremely well done
foevanalways456 chapter 6 . 4/28/2020
i love how scorpius rambles when he is nervous
santoskamilla.14 chapter 14 . 7/12/2019
PERFEIÇÃO! Tudo foi de uma intensidade e maturidade incríveis, não consego parar de ler, todas as vezes que volto aqui.
Eu amaria se você escrevesse mais sobre esse universo
Riddikulus Witch chapter 5 . 6/6/2019
"...He said I made him proud to be called Albus."
This is my favorite line in this fic. I don't know why it touched me so much.
This entire story was amazing. I'm going to see if there's anything more to read on your AO3.
Hinny FTW chapter 14 . 1/29/2019
I think you're the one writer to actually capture post-Cc feelings and characters. Great job! Loved the story. Harry's children (and spouses) had me in stitches throughout the story. I think this is what James and Lily would feel like with Harry's adventures had they lived.

James will always be a Mum's Boy, Evra sounds cute.

Hope you'll write again!
Tiara Ankh chapter 10 . 10/23/2018
PAY THE HOUSE ELVES! YEAH! YOU GO SPEW!
1loveyou1know chapter 14 . 10/6/2018
please write your sequel!
iceflower333 chapter 14 . 9/14/2018
Amazing fan fiction! I cannot wait to read the sequel you mentioned :)
iceflower333 chapter 5 . 9/7/2018
I love your previous story and this continuation! I'm already at chapter 5 and I'm loving it! I'm laughing and crying so much while reading your amazing story! I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter :) Thank you for creating this amazing piece of art!
dancingindaydreams11 chapter 14 . 7/10/2018
I’m so in love with your HP fics that they’ve kept me up past midnight these past two nights as I’ve read them! Thank you for writing people work that makes me feel and laugh and cry!
phngolovely chapter 14 . 6/2/2018
This is one of the best Scorbus fanfictions I’ve ever read. The story is astonishingly well developed with a mic of humour, love, friendship, family, and adventure. The tension and tears were there, but those can never conceal the laugh and awes. This is a complete, professional novel that can be published. You are a truly talented writer. Enjoy your time and please keep up with writing more. We all need stories this standard of expertise. I’m looking forward to reading more of yours
Amanda Elizabeth Gagnon chapter 1 . 5/25/2018
I love, love, love this so much. I wanted to let you know I included it in my list of best HP fanfic to read in 2018 - it fits the times. Thank you for gifting us with this.
(Review is at /blogs/news/)
vagueambition chapter 14 . 4/30/2018
There's a sequel! And it's wonderful; I love how you ramped up the tension and made everything a lot more serious but still kept the same great characterization and relationships from the first story (I still laughed out loud at parts in this one!)

Also as a side note, I loved what you did with the curse and the process of Al healing from it. As someone in medicine, the concept of a curse that basically causes instant DIC is more terrifying than just suddenly dropping dead and the mix of magic/medicine in the solution was super interesting to think about!
Michelle chapter 1 . 2/15/2018
Oh God, this was just too good. At every possible moment in the last few days I have tried to read this (all of it, not just this chapter) and finally have. You write so well, just thinking about it I get all teary over what I have just read. Your Scorp and Al are just too fricking adorable for words. Even kittens and puppies in a basket with a bow, could not compete. I love your Harry, Ginny and Draco, they are exactly as I imagine they would be 20 years on. But it wasn't just the adoreableness (so not a word lol), the humour in this was on fire. I literally had co-workers looking at me like I was an idiot in some parts. You truly did an awesome job and one I will definitely read again. :)