Reviews for The Twin Dragon-Slayers of Fairy Tail
Guest chapter 18 . 12/14/2022
Maybe I'm crazy but I remember this fic being way longer and even reaching the grand magic games arc.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/14/2022
I do like Jellal but I wouldn't say that he was wrongfully convicted or that he should've been released earlier. If Hitler turned out to be mind controlled then you would just let him go without any punishment or anything?
jackyfloresq2001 chapter 18 . 10/29/2022
can't wait for the next chapter
BlackDragonShinigami chapter 18 . 10/23/2022
hope moving goes good
Belladonna Hikari Rosezeria chapter 17 . 8/12/2022
wish this would be continued it was very good
DarkReaderFantasy chapter 2 . 12/11/2021
So first of all,I'm sorry if you get some scathing comments on ff net from time to time. Luckily for me I have never gotten them yet.

Secondly, please, try not to jam everything. It makes your writing look cluttered, always limit one person speaking per paragraph. Don't try to jam an entire conversation in a single paragraph. That's all!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/3/2020
Absolutely fucking retarded you mother fucking pig go kill your self and take this piece of shit with you
moh.aref10 chapter 10 . 4/18/2020
lol sting did what I would do in that situation
moh.aref10 chapter 8 . 4/18/2020
I don't like Natsu's relationship with wendy, the brother thing I understand, but every paragraph she is in she is hugging Natsu, lay off him already.
Last Chance chapter 17 . 4/9/2020
Did you also let him adopt Last Chance as well? Cause I liked both this and that story as well
Gold Testament chapter 7 . 4/9/2020
Natsu found his mate. Bet Lucy's going to feel jealous since the anime often sets up NaXLu moments.
Cv1cgaming chapter 16 . 1/15/2020
It sad that a great story is discontinued but I hope you have a drive to do it again. Anyway great story and waiting for an update.
Tarrasen.Sun chapter 16 . 1/3/2020
Really great story! Hope to see an update in the future :) ️
resham stha chapter 16 . 8/10/2019
well done continue ur wonderful Story of fairy tail. Have a nice day.
jackyfloresq2001 chapter 16 . 6/16/2019