Reviews for Spitfire of Hamelin
T-Rex Ninja Kid chapter 7 . 10/28/2018
Wonder what her definition of 'gentle' is?
T-Rex Ninja Kid chapter 6 . 10/28/2018
Liara sharing Kaidens vision and then she is the one to use the Virmire beacon. Having Shep not believe in the Reapers would make sense to me. She could try to deny it tho.
T-Rex Ninja Kid chapter 5 . 10/28/2018
I am liking this. Wondering what she's going to think of Williams and Liara?
T-Rex Ninja Kid chapter 4 . 10/28/2018
Are there 26 bad words to learn the alphabet with? (tho don't tell me)
T-Rex Ninja Kid chapter 3 . 10/28/2018
Good way of filling in the back story :)
T-Rex Ninja Kid chapter 2 . 10/28/2018
Good old Anderson. Though trying suicide by cop was a bad idea :/ good thing they knocked her out. This is probably a good description of what Earthborn Shepard was like.
T-Rex Ninja Kid chapter 1 . 10/28/2018
Never read a renegade Shepard story before but l'm intrigued :)
A Markov chapter 6 . 8/1/2017
Not sure how this will play out, but I completely agree that your Shepard wouldn't have lifted a finger to help Lt. Kiss-up.

I find myself really looking forward to finding out how everything plays out.

-Alex
Ase Of SpADeZ chapter 9 . 4/3/2017
This is very promising :)
Ase Of SpADeZ chapter 8 . 3/9/2017
We have come to assuage the psychopath within us all.

Obey our demands for blood or you will feel the consequences.
Morakir chapter 7 . 2/14/2017
Liking the story! Waiting patiently for the next chapter!
Ase Of SpADeZ chapter 7 . 2/12/2017
Very very good so far :). I'll be waiting patiently for more!
orco-n7 chapter 7 . 1/27/2017
impresionante muy bueno
Burnsidhe chapter 6 . 1/11/2017
Kaiden's likely to break under the vision. His brain just got messed with pretty badly and he's already physically compromised by his L2 biotic implant.

Toss in the fact that the Prothean Beacon's initial visions are mostly irrelevant to the story, and maybe you can set up a situation where Shepard finds another partially working beacon on Feros. Maybe the datastore on Eletania, accessed by the trinket the Consort gives Shepard?
Guest chapter 3 . 9/18/2016
Hmm, St Adrian's orphanage? That wouldn't be the same Saint Adrian that is the patron saint of soldiers, arms dealers and BUTCHERS would it? (Also plagues for some reason but I doubt plagues is why you chose it). Very nice, always like it when people put extra thought into the little details.