Reviews for Life is never normal at Hogwarts
He-Who-Is-A-Ravenclaw chapter 1 . 4/15
this story is epic! please continue it
TIGERSAGE chapter 19 . 4/1
Alrigjty then nice ch overall. I liked it and i laughed at su saying being blind foldd was kinky. I think with the eay things are going, its time to show sugettibg some action (although the T rating might put adamper on things, maybe you can write a oneshot lemon with lucy and fred respectively. Lolol) again i liked how fred reacted to su's new hot bod.
TIGERSAGE chapter 18 . 2/10
hiya there,

great chappy. its been a while since i got a chance to catch up on ur story and others. real life i am afraid gets caught up with me sometimes. anyway i am glad you liked my review and thanks for the dedication in ur A/N. again just so i am caught up on everything. how old are Suni and her friends. fifteen i believe correct?
TIGERSAGE chapter 17 . 1/23
Great story i am enjoying the story a lot. Keep it the next update. Is thete any chance of suni getting any action with molly or fred.
MagicStar11 chapter 16 . 1/15
I love this fanfic. This fandom never ceases to amaze!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/4/2016
I'm hooked.
Radio Free Death chapter 1 . 8/27/2016
Okay, so it's usually not a good idea to dump out the description of your character in a paragraph, especially when it can be doled out slowly in the story. On top of that, she's eleven but she's described as having full lips and a curvy body, none of which she should have since she hasn't hit puberty yet and it's also disturbing to describe a little girl that way if you're not a child molester.

["Let's go! It's already half past ten!" I was unusually punctual and eager to be on time.]

Another thing is you don't need to tell us she's 'unusually punctual and eager to be on time', since we as readers can see that by how she's acting.
Jack905 chapter 2 . 8/27/2016
Well seems it's time for a tradition to be broken and history to be made.
Jack905 chapter 1 . 8/27/2016