Reviews for Van and the Missing Papayas
master of cheese graters chapter 3 . 4/1/2008
Don't bother saying that your still editing. That will make readers even more impatient.
Ethereal Light chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
Much. Love.

9TailedFox chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
Greatings from the 9 tailed Fox. Oh man is this funny! I don't know if I should laugh or cry, or laugh so hard that I cry. I cant wait until your done fixing the next two chapters. The first chapter leaves promise of side splitting reading. Regretfuly I say that it is not the best I have read, but it is most sertanly the funnies. I did notice one spelling error when Moonbay tells Van to stop picking fights you spelled it "Stops." Anyway it was great and I'm looking farward to the next two.

TheSweety'sdibison chapter 3 . 2/28/2003
Wahh! You said that you were going to write more tomorrow. Wah! When was that? Last month? Wah. I want to read more. Wah. I love this story so much and Thomas in in it. Pleaz write more soon! Wah. I can't wait anymore. Wah! Wah!
Mike chapter 3 . 2/11/2003
wright more soon this has to be the funniest zoids story anyone has ever written keep up the

good work
RavenWolfFortuneWolf chapter 3 . 2/6/2003
Heh, this was REALLY funny! I din't think this would really be this entertaining! I luv it! Continue it, please!

.:: RavenWolf ::.
Hoshi no kawaii chapter 3 . 2/4/2003
Jamie: Van acts like Bit.

Krystal: whats a papaya?

Jamie: a fruit of some sort?

Krystal: a veggie?

Penelope: OKYOO!

Krystal : *watches Van run his face into the glass* *scoffs* idiot

Jamie:reeeeeally sounds like Bit

Krystal: *watches Van get hit with nuts*

Jamie: reeeeeeeeeally reeeeeeeeally sounds like Bit

Krystal: *watches Van"fight" the sqirrl* dumbass

Jamie: Bit's clone?

i luv da story write more!
ryu chapter 3 . 2/3/2003
that was funny! where did all the papayas go? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! oh well im not as hoplessly clueless as vann-boy is. ehehe
Michiko chapter 3 . 2/3/2003
Van made a new Friend, well at least as far as Fiona thinks. Great chapter, awsome work!

Keep it up!

my fave Thomas Schubaltz chapter 3 . 2/2/2003
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAA! *falls out if chair again* Whoops! *gets up, again* I LOVE this story! It IS VERY FUNNY! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Impatient Van! HAHAHA! Squirrel! HAHAHA! 1 lunch and hundereds of papaya trees later! HAHAHAHA!

I love it! PAPAYAAAAAAAAA! OH, could you PLEAZ put more Thomas in it? PLEEEEEEEEEEAZ? Hm...

I feel like eating papaya...
my fave Thomas Schubaltz chapter 2 . 2/2/2003
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *falls out of chair* Woah! *gets up* I LOVE THIS STORY! It is SO funny!

Irvine steals chocolate and Zeke won't even share that papaya with VAN! HAHAHAHAHAHA! DOG! HAHAHAHAHA! Guy. HAHAHA! In the ! Of Gustavs WAY. HAHAHAHAHA! Great story! HAHAHAHAHA! Ke-KEEP IT UP! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
ryu chapter 2 . 2/2/2003
that was really funny. when moonbay and irvine were standing there talking at the end i could see them cooly standing there like nothing was up. you that hilarious thing anime people like them do... if you dont know, i do and that's what matters! if this was chaotic century, i could just see vann begging on his knees. in guardian force hes more mature. hed ask and if he didnt get it tackle zeke.(reeeeal mature...)

i hope they get to the colony soon or someone is gonna die of boredom and/or annoyance!

ya... see ya
Reviewer 101 chapter 2 . 2/1/2003
Please continue it, it was funny
Michiko chapter 2 . 2/1/2003
I like..I like. Awsome work! Keep it up!

Michiko chapter 1 . 2/1/2003
Ok, now that was funny. Keep this story up. Awsome work!