Reviews for Remembering Your Love
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 1/17/2016
I can't sing praises for this story like the other readers. The fact the writer admits that the characters are totally OoC at the end of the story though, really says it all, or does it. Making the characters OoC just because you can is bad writing.

Even with a yaoi pairing it is possible to keep the canon characters in character, despite what some girls think - actually, I do need to admit that you didn't at least emasculate the male characters, except perhaps for the fluff parts. That's a major problem with Yaoi these days. It's still not something you do.

I'm under the impression that this is a high school AU, and that in itself is another problem, as it's rather thrown together. I think though what really bothers me is how the plot flows.

I know my review is harsh, but critique is critique, and that is where the writer could improve upon, should they choose so. Sadly, the writer's likely gone.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Sopas back digs please
pixiesmoothie chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
nice job! i loved it!
Rena chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
I kinda like this one. When read that Breath couple last chapters, I really did cry, not sobbing and stuff, just tears falling down my cheeks as I read. I did understand pretty much this story, it would be pretty interesting have some continuation this, like about that Sakura's reaction and about Kakashi and Iruka :) And yeah, I forgot mention, this is Great! *thumps up*
11micchi24 chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Wow! This is perfect! Speechless now...just wow
jane doe chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
ADORABLE LUVD IT
dez chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Wth I am stupid. I read the stories in wrong order. (Sigh). Oh well they were good though. I was mad at the end of breath but when I heard the happy ending in remembering your love. I almost cried. (I know pathetic). At least I know there was a happy ending. Even though it was in another life. (Shouting the last sentence)
naruss chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
you really shouldn't put long a/n's in the middle of the story.. especially if the story is at the climax and will and in a couple of paragraphs... come oon.. i was so disappointed when I saw your note.. and then nothing.. it's like falling from high..

i'm so disappoint :P

other than you crushed the climax of the story for me.. it was a really nice read
Gaarin chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Yay for NaruSasu fics! Ily for writing this :D

Gaara's character is a bit OOC, but so cute!
Lukahhhhhhhh chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
amazing
muumuu122 chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
Hm... Gaara is OOC but it doesn't matter that much since he doesn't play that big a role. Cute story :) I love reincarnation fics!
Kimi-kun -love chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
that was beautiful and awesome you need, no must continue this! *begging for the story to continue* and i totally got the past-life thing, i thought it was a good idea! Cheryl-chan you are a genius! *idols you* thanks for the story and i hope your friend likes it!
linda chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
yoo , is there going to be a next chapter to this , its soo god! and its sorta like a cliff hanger... answer me
Dragon Soarer chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
Hi! First, I want to tell you that I read this story, just this part, about a month ago. I found it really good - a bit confusing, bue really great! Then yesterday, I was just browsing around google and for more SasuNaru stories, and I happened on your "like an angel" story. I also loved it, and I checked out your other stories to see if you had a sequel, which I was so glad that you did! And by the way, all of this without even realizing that it was by the same author that wrote "remembering your love" which I had read a month before... so when I finished reading "breath" today (Honestly, I don't think I've ever read a SasuNaru fanfiction this great!) well, I saw at the end of your epilogue that there was yet another sequel to this, and that it was "remembering your love"! Anyway, once again, GREAT JOB! You should do yet /another/ sequel! xD Seriously!
asdhalksjlaew chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
Maybe someone has mentioned this already but I'll say it again anyway; your story is lovely but it needs a bit of editing and a few page breaks to make it a lot less confusing for the reader. But it's really good. *