Reviews for Welcomed to the Mile High Club
MidnightHalcyon chapter 2 . 7/9/2010
Nice.
Davy's Girl chapter 2 . 10/4/2009
Wow! That - was - wow! Awesome story! Grissom & Sara all the way! (I just wish I had come across this story sooner!)
Nancy J. Lisse chapter 2 . 10/1/2008
omg! hahahaha, i know this has been out for a while but i just found it... it was AWESOME... i laughed so hard, you are great!
urabadinfluence chapter 2 . 6/14/2008
OMG I laughed so hard I cried
SA-Kate-937 chapter 2 . 6/2/2008
Oh my word! You are such a cure for exams blue!

*big, huge hug* That was the most hysterically funny, classic,amazingly good GSR story I have read in ages!

You rock, you are awesome, wow! That was just so funny!

Now studying actually doesn't seem so bad!

Thank you, thank you!

*kisses angel's feet*
aaa chapter 2 . 2/2/2008
cute
Scourge of Nemo chapter 2 . 1/12/2008
LOL! That was an amazing piece of writing... I love it! So hilarious, perfectly in character... and of course, I LOVE the angst!

~IGC t DM
Scourge of Nemo chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
:-D Oh, dear. That man is in for some rather interesting conversations.

~IGC t DM
22114 chapter 2 . 12/27/2007
I realize I'm a few years late with this review, but that was the best thing I've read in ages! I'll fly with you anytime Captain! And I'll be the one on my back in the aisle laughing till I pass out! Thanks for the awesome story!
thegreatbluespoon chapter 2 . 12/18/2006
Lucky bastard!

ha...that was funny as hell, I'm still being stared at by people because, apparently laughing outloud in public is looked down on. Or maybe its just when its when youre laughing as hard as I was...anyway, I loved it!
MontyPythonFan chapter 2 . 4/30/2006
I LURVE IT!

Best CSI fic I've read so far :-D

Jess x

Ps. Sorry for all the continuous reviewing :-
MontyPythonFan chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Her pimp? Made me laugh my ASS off! I looked like a right freak to all the other ppl in the room, especially when I took a drink of water to calm me down and ended up choking on it cause I re-read that one line. lol.

EXCELLENT!

Jess x :-D
spongebob chapter 2 . 10/14/2005
that was too cute, poor grissom, but i guess he was properly compensated in the bathroom
csigirl46 chapter 2 . 5/20/2005
love it love it love it!
StarMajesty chapter 2 . 4/10/2005