Reviews for How Little You Know - Legolas Romance Story - Book 1
SheWolfMedjai chapter 2 . 5/13
Okay terror of a background story done, please god let the rest be easier to read. You weren't kidding rough...
HinataSoup chapter 1 . 6/7/2017
Like lord of the rings alot
Shadow Walker of Fire chapter 29 . 4/19/2017
This was nice, normally I don't read romance story's but it was a nice start to something good. I hope.
Raider-K chapter 8 . 2/1/2017
Although I liked your introduction and character description of Lillie, I'm not sure how she's relevant to the plot, although I was a little surprised to hear that Thranduil took her on as an indentured servant! Shocking! So something to think about as you introduce characters is their role/purpose in the larger scheme of things. I'm interested to see how Lillie fits in.
Raider-K chapter 7 . 2/1/2017
It's surprising to see Thranduil being the more open-minded one about embracing other races. Legolas, on the other hand, ugh. I'm trying to give the guy a chance but...it's hard. you're going to have to work twice as hard to redeem his character. He's already dug himself a Mount Everest sized hole to climb out of!
Raider-K chapter 6 . 2/1/2017
Uh oh! Left out to fend for herself. Legolas needs to work on his people skills.
Raider-K chapter 5 . 2/1/2017
In this chapter where braelyn recounts her conflict with the prince, I think you should have a more dedicated flashback for that scene. It's a big character introduction for Legolas, but feels superficial, a little cursory how it was added to the end of this chapter.
Raider-K chapter 4 . 2/1/2017
Ah, I see you corrected the whole Riverdale thing in this chapter. Still, I recommend you go back into editing and fix that in the previous chapter. You don't want to turn away potential readers who may cringe at the whole Riverdale thing and stop reading. Seriously. That's a deal breaker for some folks.
Raider-K chapter 3 . 2/1/2017
Oh dear. I looked at your reviews to see if any one else pointed this out.

Lord Elrond lives in RIVENDELL, not Riverdale.

I'm really surprised you escaped the scrutiny of the canon-police on that one.

I thought your dialogue between Aragorn and Gandalf was cute.
Raider-K chapter 2 . 2/1/2017
Yikes. This is dark. Dark, dark, dark. But I'm intrigued so I plan on peeking at the next chapter.

Some feedback: please, PLEASE, don't bold words in your writing to make them stand out. If you choose the right words, they'll stand out on their own merit, no frills required.
xNymira chapter 29 . 1/16/2017
Awesome book finished it in 2 days! You should defiantly post it on Wattpad if you haven't already. I have my Hobbit and LOTR series on their :) (lot easier to upload. You'd get twice the readers, too!)
-Lithoniel (Ashley)
wolfimus prime chapter 22 . 11/15/2016
Oh man that was so cute se meet the dawfs
elyssa.yazid chapter 20 . 11/14/2016
oooooohhhh Tauriel's just looking for trouble. Bearlyn is right on those key points on bullying. Bullies are bad. Hope Legolas grows in wisdom. Update soon please!
elyssa.yazid chapter 21 . 11/14/2016
It was cool
elyssa.yazid chapter 21 . 11/14/2016
oooohhhhh Tauriel's just looking for trouble. You portray her so differently in this fic. It was a good read. Got me through my fun Piano Exam day today. So thanks. Hope you update soon please!