Reviews for Shambles Of A Dying World
xckd19852flop chapter 30 . 1/21/2017
ALSO (forgot to add this in the last review lol) i doubt they read Where The Cold Awaits because they said "kyrike or whatever" and imo that implies they didn't really know who he was. Also they wouldn't have been so quick to drop this story if they read the previous one because that one had a bit of a build-up before actually progressing and it turned out great in the end.
xckd19852flop chapter 31 . 1/21/2017
I agree with TwistedWiddleWabbit, that person didn't even get into the actiony bits of the story before claiming it was bad (which ftr its not), and since they posted the reveiw anonymously, they must have been too scared to show who they actually were. i also agree with wabbit in that the story isn't getting many views because the site does'nt display M-rated by default. This story is super, keep it up Bread! :))
TwistedWiddleWabbit chapter 31 . 1/21/2017
I'm glued to the story so far...whoever made that post must've just been a random hater, seeing as he apparently only read to chapter 3, claiming it was bad, without even trying to read the rest. Furthermore, he/she/they made it as an anonymous review. I think the only reason people aren't coming to the story is because doesn't display M-rated stories by default, because otherwise, this story is pretty good. Keep writing babe, love you XOXO
Guest chapter 3 . 11/5/2016
Great
xckd19852flop chapter 10 . 9/23/2016
Wow haha you know, from your previous fanfic i was pretty much convinced Kyrike would find her dead, but you got me anyway because...yeah. Haha x)
Gizmo60 chapter 1 . 8/28/2016
An exciting first chapter. I'm so glad you've got the sequel up already. I really look forward to reading it.