Reviews for The Polyglot
theDsacrifice chapter 1 . 8/11/2019
"Sam got all the normal people...Dean connected with the outsiders."
I had never made that connection, but it's truth. This helps with my understanding of many, many questions I've had. Thank you.
LottieBeast chapter 1 . 6/16/2019
this isn't what i thought it'd be. it's better.
ThornsHaveRoses chapter 1 . 11/19/2018
Absolutely fantastic! I loved this!
DemiCas chapter 1 . 9/10/2018
Aaaand . . . this is why I'm a Dean boy. I mean, I love Sam like a brother and think he's an awesome hunter, but Dean is, I don't know, , * more * somehow. So much more damaged, yet, what he can do, and the contrast between his macho, no chick flick exterior and the empathy underneath, when he lets it out. Brava.
Bunny1 chapter 1 . 10/29/2017
Awww! LOVE...
Iuvsbruce chapter 1 . 10/13/2017
I love how you take two such tough guys and make them such sweethearts! You're writing is amazing!
general zargon chapter 1 . 5/22/2017
Dean is awesome, and this story totally showed that. :) I wish you the best of luck on your writing!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 2/22/2017
this is so good...! #sobs

so they're like Yin and Yang.

Dean understand those people and animals was just so great.
and how you mention that Sam more the type to understand other things, and that make them complete each other was just great.
Tempermental18 chapter 1 . 1/15/2017
Uhmm...Hi ! I have read this one before, this is my third time reading it, and I thought to drop by and say hi. Amazing one-shot, yeah, that's it. Bye, take care.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 11/1/2016
Dean is just so Dean that all the outsiders see something in common with him.
NyteKit chapter 1 . 9/25/2016
Haha! I loved this! I was wondering where you were going with this after I read the title, and I really like the way you took it. Not 'languages' in the strictest sense, but languages nonetheless. I really like your take on this.
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 9/25/2016
AHHHHHHHHHHH this is so so so great! I love all of the scenes here, like they're all really really great just by themselves and it's incredible how you can create so much of a story and mood and plot in just a few sentences here sometimes, but when you string them all together like this it's just beautiful and I love seeing us-the-readers and Sam realize how this side of Dean works at the same time and it's just really really great and I love this one!
Stacey Jo chapter 1 . 9/17/2016
I love editing as well as reading stories. Never, in my 49 years, have I encountered an author, who was so able to bring these actual wonderfully created characters to life in print. I've connected with you in the past, "K", and I'm always delighted to get your stories in my mailbox! Congrats. You need to be writing professionally, and being well paid for your efforts!

PS: I'm the original Ladyhawke.
LittleLurker chapter 1 . 9/13/2016
Absolutely loved this collection of little scenes.
Since sometimes (or many times) Dean is made out to be more or less an idiot in the show, I'm very much on bord with any story showing him as smart, connecting with lots of different types of people (animals and even ghosts included), and understanding them easily - especially the hurt, spooked or misunderstood ones.
And the banter, wow, it's like you've invented them, you know them so well. Plus, it kept everything on a rather light level, not too heart-wrenching and never overly emotional. Genius you!
LuminX chapter 1 . 9/6/2016
Interesting. I enjoy scenes with Sam and Dean showing their many unique abilities that either come with being hunters - or are just a part of them.

Not sure about the premise of this, though, as I recall many scenes with Sam having the ability to relate to people who were the outsiders or freaks of society (or thought they were) because he thought he was a freak as well. Definitely part of his character. Of course I can also see the scenes you've described happening with Dean - very easily.

The outsider status of the Winchesters is a major thread of the show. It's always nice to see it addressed in a fun or thoughtful manner and this was good - many sweet and funny moments.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »