Reviews for Watch What Happens
I have no idea if you will see this but I wanted to let you know how amazing your story is! I just binge-read the entire thing and oh my goodness it is most defineltey one of the best Newsies fanfiction I have ever read. You did an amazing job with really developing Squirt and making her a lovable character, yet still believable at the same time. This was just all around amazing, so thank you for this story!
anayu123 chapter 35 . 5/30/2017
Thanks for writing this great story!
Guest chapter 35 . 5/28/2017
I'm really gonna miss you and Squirt's story! I really hope you can give us some one shots looking in on her & Crutchy's life. Let us know when you go professional & know that we are all rooting for you! I can't wait to one day read your published works :)
bexlynne chapter 35 . 5/28/2017
This was so amazing! A perfect ending to Watch What Happens. It's kind of bittersweet, but I like it. I started reading this towards the middle/end, but I'm so glad I did.

I'm sad to see you leave this site, but I'm sure there are wonderful things in store for you. Whether you return or not, I hope you have a fantastic life and an amazing writing career. Keep carrying the banner!

3 Peggs
anayu123 chapter 34 . 5/24/2017
I bet inner Squirt was like "Payback sucks, don't it?"

Anyway, hope you update soon, I really like what you did with the Delancey Brothers
anayu123 chapter 33 . 5/24/2017
NOOO NOT MY BOYS IN WAR
anayu123 chapter 14 . 5/24/2017
SO GLAD YOU PUT STUFF IN FROM THE 1992 VERSION AS WELL!
anayu123 chapter 4 . 5/24/2017
WAS THAT A HISTORICAL REFERENCE?! TO THE TRIANGLE SHIRTWAIST FACTORY FIRE?! If it was, I'm so glad you put history in here(cause I'm a history person lol)
bexlynne chapter 34 . 5/21/2017
Great chapter! I love how Oscar was still protecting Morris after all this time.

I would love to see a little scene where Morris has to learn to walk with a crutch, and Andrew shows up at the hospital (to visit Emily or something, not because he's hurt) and they recognize each other.

Will you be doing another story once this one ends? I love reading your writing!
bexlynne chapter 33 . 5/15/2017
Hey! I've been reading his story for a while now but now I have an account so I can finally review. (And it's gonna be long, so sorry about that!)

I absolutely love Squirt/Emily! It was so great seeing her when she was little, interacting with all the boys. I love how Crutchie kind of rescued her. It's nice to see him as the hero, and not some damsel in distress. Not that she's a damsel in distress, either! She's such a little firecracker, it's adorable. I loved watching their romance gradually start to grow, and how Squirt didn't totally idolize Jack like most OC's tend to do. And her first kiss with Crutchie during truth or dare was so cute. I love how they were all mad at Race for his stupid vague dares.

I love how you're following their grown-up lives, too. It's so weird to picture Crutchie going by a different name and walking with a car instead of a crutch and not being a newsie, but I can kind of see it after reading your story. I can't wait to see what direction you'll take this in during World War I.

So that was basically a review for the last thirty-something chapters. Again, sorry about the length! Keep writing amazing stories, and keep carryin' the banner!
-bexlynne
Guest chapter 32 . 4/30/2017
Congrats on your Graduation
Guest chapter 32 . 4/30/2017
Congrats on graduating! Gonna miss the story next week. I've been looking forward to an update all week and it was well worth the wait! Excited to see how you continue! :)
Guest chapter 30 . 4/16/2017
LOVE THIS STORY! I read most of it in just a few days. I LOVE that you update on a regular basis, some stories drive me nuts waiting weeks to get a new chapter, but from what I can see, you aren't like that:) but I STILL can't wait until next week for a new chapter
carryingthebanner chapter 29 . 4/12/2017
I absolutely love this whole story! Your writing style is fantastic and your ideas flow so well. Please keep writing!
Guest chapter 24 . 3/5/2017
OMG this fix is amazing! The only thing I would say is I wish Katherine would make more of an appearance! Otherwise I love it!