Reviews for The Journal of Harley Quinn OR My Descent Into Madness
xDeathAngelx chapter 26 . 9/28
hey have you for gotten us plz get back to weighting soon
FluffyDaffodil chapter 26 . 3/13
Love it
Guest chapter 26 . 6/21/2017
Yay! Please update when you can! Really love this story!
Guest chapter 26 . 6/21/2017
Oh, too bad, now Harley Quinn will be a cheap slut... I don't like that at all... :(
dz chapter 23 . 6/20/2017
Amazing fic, amazing smut and perfectly described and I love Harlen's transition to Harley. Though I must say, I don't like Harley sleeping with others and Joker actually allowing it. Either men or women, stranger or familiar. He's extremely possesive over Harley's body and she's extremely devoted to him both aspects represented in all her tattoos. And I don't think he killed monster t for rejecting Harley, don't forget in the club scene before he killed him, the guy realized he fucked up and try to make up things saying "that's your lady, joker" and J remarked: "That's right" because since the beginning it was a trap to see how far monster t's interest in Harley could've gone. That's how possessive he is. But don't mind me lol! I'm just not into this kind of open relationships and I ship Joker and Harley a little too much and can't stand either of them with anyone else lmao. At the end you're the author and you can do with your story what you want.
Guest chapter 22 . 6/19/2017
Seeing these chapters again makes me almost cry I'm so happy
Ekalfwons chapter 21 . 6/19/2017
Woah noooo not the chemical bath cuz I reeeeaaally love Harleen! Not ready to let her go noooo! But I love your perspective of things and how you changed it to fit your storyline better! :) Chapter 20 was phew! the bomb dot com lol! Even that was hardcore for me omfg! Anyways I read the reviews and there's supposedly some deleted chapters: can you pretty pretty please re-upload them? :( pleeeeeeease? Maybe like a new story titled "Deleted chapters from TJOHQ or MDIM" ? I don't care if there is something missing or inconsistency only you describe the best smut!
Guest chapter 20 . 6/18/2017
OH MY GODS YOU POSTED AGAIN! PRAISE!
xenopeltis chapter 1 . 6/18/2017
Clearly something went wrong with the chapters,
nevertheless I am so happy to see an update, it means you are alive and well enough to (hopefully) continue the (greatGREATgrEAt) story ;-)
Guest chapter 20 . 6/17/2017
Look, you haven't updated in forever, you're busy, I get that, but can you at least re upload the chapters you deleted? Those were some of my favorites! Please?
Ekalfwons chapter 20 . 6/8/2017
Fuck my life what did I do to deserve this greatness and then that fucking cliffhanger?! I'm a BDSM aficionado man and Joker and Harley is the fucking death of me. 2 of my favorite things combined? Only one possible explanation: I have died and was rewarded by god on heaven with this fic! Lol! In all seriousness I fucking love it to bits and bits. Given that you updated like 6 months ago I guess it would be to no avail if I begged you to update another chapter, but still I beg of you: end my torture at least by finishing what you started. Watch out for an army of horny people banging at your door lol :)!
Guest chapter 20 . 4/30/2017
Love this story! Please update!
xenopeltis chapter 20 . 4/19/2017
More please
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2017
I really hope that you plan to continue this story. It's my favorite suicide squad fanfiction! I always pictured j and harleys relationship like this. (At least mostly) they are chaos, there fore j would let Harley do what ever she wanted, the people she did them with would not be free of his wrath though. That's the vibe I'm getting from your story and it feels very real. Please continue! I'm sure it would make myself and a lot of other people very happy.
misophoniac chapter 20 . 12/19/2016