Reviews for The Offer of Just One More
MulberryPicking chapter 18 . 21h
I love this story, and have come back to read it multiple times. I hope that you are able to continue it soon! As someone grappling with infertility and very much wanting babies, I’ve found this story to be both comforting and kind of cathartic. I love Gwendolyn Granger especially much.
The Loyal Executioner chapter 18 . 6/22
hoping for more soon
xiu-xiu-minseokie chapter 18 . 6/18
finally caught up! When will you update this again or is it abandoned?
Please update soon. Ron is such as prejudice as*!
Jay chapter 18 . 5/27
Reread the entire thing just because. I hope she'll tell him she loves him soon, he's stuck in thinking she just uses him for the kids. Mental xD
LdeWolfe chapter 18 . 5/25
Love this story please pick it back up soon! And please please please give Ronald some virulently awful case of dragon pox
MistaIsilme chapter 18 . 5/24
I like it how Ron (and Lavender) are way more three dimensional in this one! I love your stories (hot damn your Severus), but I don't much care for the Ron-bashing - he's no favourite of mine, but he's really not such a vicious idiot either, and it's so much better to resolve their relationship in a way that doesn't leave Ron in Azkaban... I mean, if he really was such a horrible person, why did Hermione tolerate him for seven years?

Aaaaaaanyway, thank you for offering such smouldering hot stories to us! I hope that you'll continue this (and Ribboned Witch!) soon!

Love, Mista
Abriv chapter 18 . 5/9
Nice story line I could definitely understand the desire for children I have 2 now plan on 2 more and then adopting 2 more after that I love babies
seatoncm chapter 18 . 5/6
if you get just one more chapter in, let her tell him she loves him! Don't make the poor sexy man wait longer!
MidnightQuill420 chapter 18 . 4/18
Hoping desperately that this will be finished. I love it. The plot is amazing
Colormewonderful909 chapter 18 . 4/18
This is AMAZING!
Lovethelab chapter 18 . 4/17
Just finished reading this story. Hope you hard able to update soon. It is really good. Thank you
Come back and update please.
HatakeHinata chapter 1 . 4/13
I need more. please! love everything about this chapter
Coeast chapter 18 . 4/10
Ah, another good one. You pull me in Every. Single. Time.
And I love Lavender when she isn’t a shrieking, grasping harpy. Where will they go from here? I will stay tuned...
1,059 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »