Reviews for Burn It All
Dokey8 chapter 1 . 2/4
You’re right to be proud of this one! It kept me on the edge of my seat the whole time, nicely done!
cianfaranisofia chapter 1 . 2/3
I really love this fic! beaitful writing, as always
dammnedmagicallisa chapter 1 . 12/28/2017
I really enjoyed this - love your Tomione anyway but a broken and abandoned Hermione taking on the world in hot revenge is one of my favourites :)
nkh1 chapter 1 . 12/14/2017
You ever coming back to this? Was Harry 's memories also lost to her? Does she remember him? Who is Tom?
2017DramioneAlways chapter 1 . 12/7/2017
SEQUEL
A-Ravenclaw-Demigoddess chapter 1 . 12/1/2017
amazing! this got me seriously doubting if magic was real, or Hermione was just insane! truly incredible!
RoverMaelstrom chapter 1 . 11/3/2017
Ugh, I'm doing a "did I review this story actually when I first read it?" day and going through my oneshots bookmark folder, and man, this is super awesome even after I've read it so many many times before. 3
quiet-compassion chapter 1 . 10/30/2017
This is excellent! I am on a mission to read every one of your stories. You never ever disappoint! Thank you for writing!
Carina Llex chapter 1 . 10/30/2017
The scariest thing is, I can't tell whether Hermione is insane and wrong about magic's existence or right about it being real.
GREAT fic! :D
MagpieCircus chapter 1 . 8/28/2017
Looove this one shot. I love that in less than 2k words you've made me doubt what's real and my head is spinning a little bit. I want to have your talent!
Asdarkasmysoul chapter 1 . 7/10/2017
Amazing! I love the way you portray Hermione!
wishingstar21 chapter 1 . 5/27/2017
OMG I just reread it, the second time, and I suddenly thought, Is Tom even there? Or is he in one of her journals, like the Horcrux from the Chamber of Secrets? I know it's just a one-shot, but I would so love to see how Hermione gets her revenge on the people who took her memory.
IllusiveDream chapter 1 . 5/14/2017
This is terrifyingly plausible. I wonder what made the Order stupid enough to do this, and how did Voldemort survive? It's great as is but what happened before? and afterwards? Inquiring minds want to know.
Samolly chapter 1 . 4/29/2017
That was so perfect.
dhamann7878 chapter 1 . 4/22/2017
there needs to be more, the before and what happens next