Reviews for Burn It All
Ackamarackus chapter 1 . 6/15
This is incredible. I want to say more, show you how marvelous this is, but I don't know how.
Loony Lovegood chapter 1 . 5/15
I love how this makes you question everything
Dokey8 chapter 1 . 4/4
I love this fic as much the second time around as I did the first time! Thank you for recirculating it!
Tbaby13 chapter 1 . 3/12
This story is creepy and mysterious and leaves me with so many questions. Fantastic job.
Dokey8 chapter 1 . 2/4
You’re right to be proud of this one! It kept me on the edge of my seat the whole time, nicely done!
beaute-ephemere chapter 1 . 2/3
I really love this fic! beaitful writing, as always
dammnedmagicallisa chapter 1 . 12/28/2017
I really enjoyed this - love your Tomione anyway but a broken and abandoned Hermione taking on the world in hot revenge is one of my favourites :)
nkh1 chapter 1 . 12/14/2017
You ever coming back to this? Was Harry 's memories also lost to her? Does she remember him? Who is Tom?
2017DramioneAlways chapter 1 . 12/7/2017
SEQUEL
A-Ravenclaw-Demigoddess chapter 1 . 12/1/2017
amazing! this got me seriously doubting if magic was real, or Hermione was just insane! truly incredible!
RoverMaelstrom chapter 1 . 11/3/2017
Ugh, I'm doing a "did I review this story actually when I first read it?" day and going through my oneshots bookmark folder, and man, this is super awesome even after I've read it so many many times before. 3
quiet-compassion chapter 1 . 10/30/2017
This is excellent! I am on a mission to read every one of your stories. You never ever disappoint! Thank you for writing!
Carina Llex chapter 1 . 10/30/2017
The scariest thing is, I can't tell whether Hermione is insane and wrong about magic's existence or right about it being real.
GREAT fic! :D
MagpieCircus chapter 1 . 8/28/2017
Looove this one shot. I love that in less than 2k words you've made me doubt what's real and my head is spinning a little bit. I want to have your talent!
Asdarkasmysoul chapter 1 . 7/10/2017
Amazing! I love the way you portray Hermione!