Reviews for Burn It All
MagpieCircus chapter 1 . 8/28
Looove this one shot. I love that in less than 2k words you've made me doubt what's real and my head is spinning a little bit. I want to have your talent!
VulpeculaLynx chapter 1 . 7/10
Amazing! I love the way you portray Hermione!
wishingstar21 chapter 1 . 5/27
OMG I just reread it, the second time, and I suddenly thought, Is Tom even there? Or is he in one of her journals, like the Horcrux from the Chamber of Secrets? I know it's just a one-shot, but I would so love to see how Hermione gets her revenge on the people who took her memory.
IllusiveDream chapter 1 . 5/14
This is terrifyingly plausible. I wonder what made the Order stupid enough to do this, and how did Voldemort survive? It's great as is but what happened before? and afterwards? Inquiring minds want to know.
Samolly chapter 1 . 4/29
That was so perfect.
dhamann7878 chapter 1 . 4/22
there needs to be more, the before and what happens next
Ouch! It ended! But where is the rest of it? Is there more to come? I hope so. Enquiring minds need to know.
Odd that Tom would be the one to save Hermione. I'd love to read more about why everyone thought it the bright idea to throw Hermione away and what she does about it.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/26
Somehow I doubt you don't know. Thank you.
talesofwhales chapter 1 . 3/13
Wow! This is really cool! I love it as a one-shot but it would probably make a really good long story!
fascinating. you have the best eyes for the littlest details. (purges and dowes a muggle cover for st. mungo's.)

i'm lost, but in a good way?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2016
Wow chilly story there. Damn goosebumps.
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 1 . 11/20/2016
Oh, god. So many questions. So many possible answers.

I need more...

Guess my imagination will have to do.
viola1701e chapter 1 . 11/18/2016
this is soooo good it shouldnt just be a one-shot...I hope you have plans to write more
HoneyMurder chapter 1 . 10/21/2016
Can I have some more please?