Reviews for Paradise Lost
"David choked on his whiskey" absolutely brilliant, I can image that would be exactly the reaction
Okay, that was amazing. That last scene with Emma and Giselle and with her being so protective of Killian ahhhhhh finallyyyyy
hateme101 chapter 33 . 9/5
love it cant wait for the episode where Gold is banished. I hope Giselle picks Rumple's side since she knows about the dagger
Avivagreene chapter 33 . 9/5
Another great chapter, loving this story
Lonelywicked chapter 15 . 9/4
Poor Killian...
Lonelywicked chapter 12 . 9/4
Gisselle is like an old soul trapped in a child's body. Poor thing... oMG things are getting interesting with Killian and Emma knowing the truth about Giselle
Lonelywicked chapter 10 . 9/4
I'm glad Giselle and Charming are getting along, well, or had some sort of family moment. She is in fact Henry'saunt after all. They're family
Lonelywicked chapter 5 . 9/4
Giselle/Scarlett does not like cheerful people like Belle and Mary Margaret lol. She has a little of evil in her...
Lonelywicked chapter 3 . 9/4
OMG, Rumple brainwashed Giselle against her parents. The kid is quite adaptive. If it was me, I'll be curious about my parents and we'll, everything else. Anyway, Mr. Gold is quite open minded father, the kid drinks wine lol
Lonelywicked chapter 1 . 9/4
This is interesting and I can totally pictured Crystal Reed as Killian's daughter. I'm currently rewatching Teem Wolf lol. Can't wait to read more...
hateme101 chapter 32 . 8/18
love how she calls him dad
I don't know if you write her so on purpose (in that case: well done) but I have a really hard time liking and/or identifying with Giselle. Ready to kill Henry (excusing it with his faux-pax, he is an obvious kid, damn it), bit never ever even taking a moment to think that her adopted father brutally murdered! Her mother. Blaming everyone for her complicated life - not unlike Regina. Being ready to loose David (the man who was becoming a father figure to her). Never reflecting what damage Rumple caused and that overthrowing Regina and him was liberating the kingdom. Henry showed more hindsight and compassion than her, little Bae, too.
I don't blame her for wanting a simple life, but her attitude is horrible. If you wanted to right an anti-Henry/anti-Emma character you definitely succeeded :)
Blah chapter 31 . 7/6
Love it! Love it! But, not gonna lie, I know she's strong or whatever, but strong doesn't mean you hide all your feelings. Strong means you can actually express them. That she would actually cry. I know I would, not being able to have a relationship with a brother who I had just become comfortable with.. I would be absolutely broken. I think you should focus a section about that, her actually crying or something about it.. let her be strong, actually strong.. not just ignoring her feelings or not having them.
hateme101 chapter 31 . 7/6
i laughed when hook and emma were in the past and saw her reaction to bella
hateme101 chapter 30 . 7/6
love how she runs to Rumples arms