Reviews for Paradise Lost
SemblanceOfInvisibility chapter 50 . 8h
This story glorifies an abusive relationship, and it's appalling how glorified abuse is here.
baratta.jennifer chapter 50 . 7/17
Great chapter
guest chapter 49 . 7/10
I would definitely edit this chapter again if you can. There are a few spelling and grammar mistakes.
baratta.jennifer chapter 49 . 7/10
Best chapter yet
WhitePrincessofWonderland chapter 48 . 7/8
I love this story and I hope to see the next update soon!
RHatch89 chapter 48 . 7/7
Awesome update :)
baratta.jennifer chapter 48 . 7/7
Gr8chapter
Uh, you know that CS is abusive, right? Look it up. If you do your research, I'm afraid you'll be disappointed by what you find to back up my claim.
It's been a little while since i looked for an update on this story but all of sudden i get 4 chapters in a row? It must be my birthday. I honestly feel so bad for Giselle but i'm still glad she atleast has Rumple.
hateme101 chapter 47 . 6/14
okay, I LOVE your story but i feel as if your losing your main character: Giselle.
I just read all the new chapters and I loved how you had the forbidden relationship with Arthur, how Killian was abandoning her in time of need and even super loved how Regina stepped in as a mother figure. But all that was in one chapter. I wanted more about Giselle. You just had her going back into hiding like you have been for a while. You have Giselle and do something amazing to the plot but you never continue. You drop her out of the story and focus in on the others: Snow, Charming, Rumple, Killian, Emma etc...
This is a story ABOUT Giselle. the daughter of hook and Rumple. No matter what, she will be involved in any problem that comes into storybrooke and in someway it should effect her personally or emotionally since she is suppose to the main character. You had that in the beginning but you lost it.
I was really hoping to see a relationship between her and Arthur in storybrooke and after a while go to regina for her help instead of hook and have killian never realize he has lost his relationship with his daughter. And that Giselle still has her other father and now Regina as a mother figure.

Just my thoughts and things to consider.
RHatch89 chapter 47 . 6/14
Awesome update :)
So exited for a Giselle love intrest!
guest chapter 43 . 4/21
okay well I'm glad she doesn't/didn't have an affair with a married man.
That would just be too wrong and too much.
hateme101 chapter 43 . 4/21
love it and cant wait for the next chapter. sounds so good
baratta.jennifer chapter 43 . 4/21
Giselle is growing up in choices of the heart.