Reviews for Sweet Nothings
life's a mystery chapter 4 . 9/13/2016
awe what a great beautiful story :)
CastellumKeep chapter 1 . 9/11/2016
Just so flawlessly written and brought both a smile and a tear. I loved that you had the father-of-the-bride dance with his daughter. It would have been lovely to have seen that on the show. Their “pillow-talk” was everything it should have been. Thank you for “filling in the blanks.” So well done!
Deb838 chapter 4 . 9/11/2016
What a lovely story... in my mind they're still out there somewhere, loving each other hard
AngelLonginus chapter 4 . 9/7/2016
Such a sweet story and beautifully written. Thank you!
Nathan fan chapter 4 . 9/7/2016
A totally lovely ending for this precious time in their lives! I especially appreciated the perspective Castle offered about looking ahead to all of the treasured times they would have together rather than wanting to hold on to the one night.

I thoroughly enjoy your writing, Angie! It's of the highest caliber and always so insightful. Thanks for writing this wonderful story!
I'm Widget chapter 4 . 9/6/2016
Beautiful. And this is exactly why I never bought into the stupid premise that was season 8. They NEVER would have broken up for any reason after this. Thank you for writing this wonderful story!
Morristown Colonial chapter 4 . 9/6/2016
Awe. Very nice. Many adventures await them, season 8 (ugh)
jennkyle chapter 4 . 9/5/2016
Such a great story don't want to see it end want more might you do a sequel to this story great job once again can't wait for your next story tell next time
ElValTal chapter 4 . 9/5/2016
Sweet story! Very romantic! :)
The-KLF chapter 4 . 9/5/2016
Awwwwww, so beautiful! Thank you for a lovely story
Tycho77 chapter 4 . 9/5/2016
Thanks for the nice love story. Let's hope this is what went on behind the scene.
phnxgrl chapter 4 . 9/5/2016
Kudos on a fine story.
Manxkid chapter 4 . 9/5/2016
What a sweet story
sasans chapter 4 . 9/5/2016
This was a really beautiful story. Thank you so much for writing it.
cruise1213 chapter 4 . 9/5/2016
It was a wonderful story. Waiting on the next story.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »