Reviews for Jeffster Versus The Aquarius
wilf21 chapter 18 . 1/6
Thank you so much for writing this lovely, offbeat Chuck story. Nice to see Lester in a better light (ultimately)for once
Garnetflint chapter 17 . 12/24/2016
This tied up a lot of loose ends and although Lester's redemption might be a case of too little too late for many people, I loke the idea Lester has a chance at love.
wilf21 chapter 17 . 12/24/2016
Glad Gloria was able to rescue Lester. Now, is there really going to be a thing between them?
Garnetflint chapter 16 . 12/17/2016
Just when you think it is winding down...another cliffhanger. Hope to see an update soon as this story has been quite fun.
wilf21 chapter 16 . 12/17/2016
Lovely chapter thank you. Wow, Jeff and Lester the heroes.
Garnetflint chapter 15 . 12/11/2016
Great to see this updated. Enjoyed seeing Emmet get taken down...twice.
wilf21 chapter 15 . 12/3/2016
Nice chapter. Not sure I'd trust Faison either. Seeing both Jeff and Lester man up is really something.
Garnetflint chapter 14 . 11/19/2016
Some nice Casey moments and it was good to get more info on Gloria's background. Lester and Gloria...well I'll give it time to sink in.
Garnetflint chapter 13 . 11/18/2016
Ah a Music Man quote...nice. So Lester may actually be human after all. Interesting that Gloria is in such a forgiving mood.
wilf21 chapter 14 . 11/14/2016
I'm still finding it interesting
wilf21 chapter 13 . 11/3/2016
It would have taken some courage to dance with Lester!
wilf21 chapter 12 . 10/27/2016
Emmet really is a pain and deserves whatever is coming to him. Another good chapter thank you.
Garnetflint chapter 12 . 10/26/2016
Typical Millbarge! Nice addition to your story. Hope there is lots more to come.
Garnetflint chapter 11 . 10/20/2016
Well that was relatively easy and. Chuck has obviously been channeling his father...nicely done.
wilf21 chapter 11 . 10/19/2016
Good chapter thank you. I liked how Chuck was able to hack into their system and help them get out. Not really sure, though, why Gloria would be so averse to being rescued by Chuck just because she had been rescued by him once before.