Reviews for Mary Potter 3: the Chained Servant
sasserus snape chapter 33 . 2/26
I really fell in love with this story and I will hold out hope that it will be continued. Much love!
RedShirt1453 chapter 29 . 12/17/2020
Neville is just so... ugh. Never very much liked him nor Canon Harry due to them being extremely naive and headstrong in stupidity. I just don't get why people like him? Sure he is the actual chosen one but he is also just such a lame character. His personality revolves around him crying and whimpering over the smallest things. He is weak. Association with him only slows down others from achieving their full potential because they have to carry his weight. Mary really should ditch him and dig in further with her Slytherin yearmates who actually have skills and knowledge they can share such as Blaise, Theo, and Daphne. Neville provides nothing but a ball and chain for the MC.
RedShirt1453 chapter 28 . 12/17/2020
Boo the light! Embrace the dark!
RedShirt1453 chapter 26 . 12/16/2020
Finally they've got a good History professor!
RedShirt1453 chapter 13 . 12/15/2020
Damn poor Moon family. That was really sad.
RedShirt1453 chapter 10 . 12/14/2020
They still haven't learned a thing from Snape's potion riddle in the obstacle course.
RedShirt1453 chapter 9 . 12/14/2020
She could honestly make them all stop if she declared the truth about her lineage to the rest of Slytherin.
RedShirt1453 chapter 8 . 12/14/2020
Damn I'd actually want to be learning DADA from Blaise he seems really good at it and teaching. Even if he was showing off. Also Shadowmancy just sounds awesome!
RedShirt1453 chapter 1 . 12/13/2020
Looking forward to reading this one!
Spica75 chapter 17 . 12/12/2020
"the best this school has to offer"? Hah!

It's kinda funny/tragic how many fanfic writers play up Slytherin, when in canon quidditch they had to cheat grossly just to have a CHANCE.
Spica75 chapter 9 . 12/12/2020
Getting detention for doing the right thing both morally AND by their own rules? She's supposed to be thankful to Flint for THAT pathetic sham?

And that's completely ignoring that THEY even broke the damn rules while pretending to enforce them.

And the reason for this being stupid is the fact that the only thing this kind of pretend justice does is to encourage "leave no witnesses alive" for the next time something happens.
Edgeofdoom chapter 23 . 10/13/2020
'long and middle range'
YuriFan5 chapter 26 . 10/10/2020
I like the idea of the professor turning it into what is essentially a combination Debate and Ethics class. The debate bit gets them to really dig in and absorb the knowledge they are using to support their side and even learn their opposition enough to be able tonrefute it. And the Ethics portion gets them to critically think about both the long and short term effects of their proposals. Auswful mindset to get into when many of them will be the future leaders (in the literal sense as heirs to houses) of their world.
Anon chapter 33 . 9/16/2020
I just discovered your Mary Potter series and love it and the world you have created! I hope you come back to this series - I'd love to see how the canon events turn out in this AU and what happens with all of the characters. Your characters are some of the most well-developed that I've seen in FF and I like the ritual magic you've added in this world. I particularly like your Snape and Slythering 101.
Guest chapter 33 . 9/15/2020
I just discovered your Mary Potter series and love the world you have created! It know it's a long-shot, but I hope you'll pick this one back up so we can see what happens to all of the characters!