Reviews for Sonic the Hedgehog: Make America Great Again
KittyKat5090 chapter 49 . 5/27/2019
Holy moly, this series has been a wild ride. It's absurd, totally absurd, but engaging. It doesn't even qualify as a Sonic fanfiction, considering the sheer amount of people/characters that aren't from the Sonic series that make an appearance. It's just crazy, memey, well-written nonsense that I've fallen head-over-heels in love with. I came here from a goofy tweet, and I was not disappointed. If you want a long, ridiculous, and wonderful read (assuming you're willing to look up a LOT of names and put up with the sheer amount of cursing within these chapters), then this series is for you, one-hundred percent.
Hunger Man chapter 49 . 5/24/2019
... Holy shit... This chapter was actually terrifying. You utterly nailed the Lovecraftian style of writing.

Wait... Is this before the war happened? Was the Americaverse NORMAL before this? Christ... We're hitting levels of cerebus syndrome that shouldn't even be fucking possible.
Hunger Man chapter 48 . 5/14/2019
"Get me a cute wife and I shall single-handedly stop white genocide", Johnny Bravo, master of [One For All], boasted confidently. Behind him, Cardinal Sarah nodded in approval.
Brisk Afternoon chapter 48 . 5/13/2019
Every time I check in on this story I'm blindsided by some insane shit.

I do not understand you but I respect the hustle.
A Random Commie chapter 1 . 5/12/2019
TRIGGERED!
ufvgtesadftredcbvfrt567hg8fdo chapter 47 . 5/2/2019
WHAT!? I did not see that one coming.
The Other Jet Engine chapter 47 . 4/15/2019
EVIL CLIFFHANGER! Also...do ya know 'bout da Sonic Life-Action Movie?
The Other Jet Engine chapter 46 . 3/13/2019
Hi, Cody and another awesome chapter!
Hunger Man chapter 44 . 1/31/2019
There is no way even a demon like Larry can withstand Trump's legendary "Firewall" technique. And should he perish, Sonic shall instantly take his place. Larry's transformation only delayed the inevitable! Magnifique!
The Other Jet Engine chapter 44 . 1/29/2019
I've been waiting for this a long time! Now we get to see Sonic again?
AmericaverseWarlord chapter 43 . 1/19/2019
The Eccentric Axolotl - Excellent taste. Although I've always been more of a Waluigi Pinball man myself.
The Eccentric Axolotl chapter 43 . 1/19/2019
It is highly recommended that you listen to the divine rhythms of 'Destruction Dance' while you read this chapter of pure gracefulness.
cocainejutsu chapter 43 . 12/28/2018
i just got here, why did you write this, and why is it good
The Other Jet Engine chapter 43 . 12/24/2018
Another cool chapter! Also...Sonic's "Kiss my ass, bitches. I'm out." is exactly what I wanna have on my headstone when I'm dead.
AmericaverseWarlord chapter 42 . 11/23/2018
It's not rated T. It's rated A for American. Begone Communist shills!
76 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »