Reviews for Sonic the Hedgehog: Make America Great Again
The Other Jet Engine chapter 42 . 11/23/2018
Finally! A new chapter!
Zoggerific chapter 1 . 11/23/2018
I would like to point out that owing to the prodigious use of story should be an 'M' rather that a 'T' rated work
Kurokodairu - SNSF chapter 42 . 11/23/2018
Just... just no. 0-o This is definitely not rated T...

o-o 0-o 0o-o0
The Eccentric Axolotl chapter 39 . 7/7/2018
"Infinity War is the most ambitious crossover event in history."

AmericaverseWarlord: Hold my beer!

Also, might as well say this now: I had this idea of a joke where Waluigi's rejection letters for smash bros outnumber anybody's kill count in the americaverse.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2018
Do you like Hannah Montana and Caillou? If so, please read this story:

s/12704002/1/Miley-Meets-Caillou

It's a Hannah Montana and Caillou crossover called Miley Meets Caillou. I hope you like it.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2018
"The victim of this American's divine fuckrage howled with pain" could be the most amazing words ever strung into a sentence. This is some hilarious shit right here.
rat bastard chapter 38 . 6/1/2018
too lazy to log in... what a fucking masterpiece, though
Wenchicus Thoticus chapter 30 . 1/20/2018
I just noticed that this is categorized under "poetry" and I wholeheartedly agree. You have one hell of an imagination, sir - I applaud you.
AmericaverseWarlord chapter 31 . 11/30/2017
Not gonna lie, that might just be the weirdest review I've ever received
Guest chapter 31 . 11/29/2017
Hopefully the writer doesn't have the goal of mocking: the hundreds of millions of victims of communism; those that fought bravely against communist terror; and nationalistic pride in one's own country (in this case, the U.S.A.). After reading this parody, a reader may be conditioned to mock any real concerns about communism, or patriotism expressed, by others.
Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals (1971), #5 "Ridicule is man's most potent weapon." #13 "Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it."
McCarthyWasRight chapter 21 . 11/28/2017
"Mark Zuckerberg was born in the soy and sculpted by it. He truly understood soy and soy likewise understood him.", "The elite ZOG lord cackled with sadistic glee" LOL
Guest chapter 28 . 11/7/2017
Very very good I really liked the gun dick. I also liked the sonic keep up the good work
Anon chapter 25 . 8/29/2017
This screwed-up story is so damn good! KICK GARFIELD'S COMMUNIST ASS SONIC!
Craftboy Genius chapter 22 . 6/16/2017
This is the greatest writing of all time
Guest chapter 21 . 6/7/2017
Is this story ark based before or after the Cory in the house magazine exclusive manga?
76 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »