Reviews for Sonic the Hedgehog: Make America Great Again
The Eccentric Axolotl chapter 13 . 1/6/2017
This has been bothering me for sometime, and I hope to receive the answer. Does a cybernetic penis amputee count as nudity, or not?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2016
8/10
ufvgtesadftredcbvfrt567hg8fdo chapter 10 . 11/19/2016
Foghorn Leghorn a Commie?! I never would have pegged him. Maybe he's secretly part if Larry the Cable Guy's undercover network.
Cyan Quartz chapter 1 . 11/6/2016
Yes. This is what all true crack writers strive for. Reminds me of that Harry Potter story, HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
Possitiveviper chapter 4 . 11/6/2016
this is the biggest masterpiece i have read, there is no flaw
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2016
Was this written by the tf2 soldier? anyways i cried while reading this masterpiece
Chicken tendies chapter 1 . 10/29/2016
What the fuck
The Eccentric Axolotl chapter 1 . 10/15/2016
I have a theory: if Richard Nixon was from the future, and his parents were Sonic and Anne Frank. After Richard died from reviving Sonic, in addition to Anne being pregnant with Sonic's child. Would that result to Richard being reborn?

Also, great work as always, Warlord, you never fail to entertain me.
Uskius chapter 5 . 9/27/2016
"Sonic's colostomy bag ruptured" Favorite chapter yet! Can't wait to see where this one goes.
The Eccentric Axolotl chapter 5 . 9/24/2016
I'm really enjoying your work Warlord, keep it up.
I like how you make the story so humorous (and a tad controversial), yet so tragic and dark at the same time. It's not only a rare occurrence in fanfiction, it's also a rare occurrence in literature and fiction as a whole.
JorentyIII chapter 5 . 9/21/2016
My nigga the opening was the greatest use of edge to evr you are the greatest thing keep up deez updates.
thank you chapter 1 . 9/8/2016
i am so so happy you're still at this, i can't even explain myself
ufvgtesadftredcbvfrt567hg8fdo chapter 1 . 9/2/2016
I am so pumped for this! I'm going to go get a good night's sleep. Tomorrow, I rock the fuck out!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/1/2016