Reviews for Divine Reset - The Epic Path
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2021
Naruto can create more than a 1000 clones without kuruma ?
Wally991 chapter 5 . 7/24/2021
Now this is stupid... Naruto had his hitai-ate on his forehead because he headbutts a lot... not because of fashion
Guest chapter 5 . 6/23/2020
Y NO MORE? I NEED MORE AFTER THAT ENDING
livinganime14 chapter 5 . 6/19/2020
This is absolutely amazing. I hope you are doing well. And if you ever see this again, that you see the pleas of everyone waiting for this amazing fanfic to update. It’s been about four years now.

I hope that you do have a draft of some type or anything. And I please hope that you didn’t write it on fanfiction and forgot about it.

I hope to see more, but please, even though it’s been four years, do take your time.
Borello chapter 5 . 11/22/2019
this story is really interesting.
Kingkong101 chapter 4 . 8/8/2019
Weak
BaberKhan chapter 1 . 9/2/2018
SPOILER ALERT

When the goddess introduces herself with a -chan, calls Naruto by a -kun, and acts like a little spoilt girl i.e. the reason she reincarnates him is to have fun and watch him fight epic battles, because she was bored, and now she is feeling guilty and even letting Naruto-kun bring her spirits up high. And the taking residence in his mindscape. For god sake, you’re a goddess, act like one .

I similarly drop fem!Kyuubi fan-fics, fem!Natuto fan-fics, and basically all crack fan-fics. So the problem in NOT with the fan-fiction, but it just ain’t my type. Otherwise, it is written very well in terms of its paragraph and sentence structure, etc.
Arsenal chapter 1 . 7/14/2018
I find it curious that Naruto needed those books. He's Hokage. he's 40. He already has so much knowledge with him.
blhuez chapter 1 . 11/6/2017
This story is a crackfic, right? Geez, first move is to inform Hiruzen about the future. What did he do to deserve such a honor? Manipulative old bastard.

Great grammar btw. Hate Hiruzen though. Bye.
Monster King chapter 5 . 9/6/2017
Great story I really liked it can't wait until the next update comes please continue it soon.
Wicked.A chapter 5 . 9/4/2017
great story but a few things nows the hiraishin he used it to catch boruto when he painted the hogage monument 2. orochimaru works for/with naruto in the future so naruto would rather want to save him same goes for nagato and obito and finally was the head of the orphanage wich is extremly important with all the shins (hundreds of biological clones wich all have mangekyo sharinganarriving at the orphanage ps. kabuto and orochimaru seem to both have extremly melowed down in the future that is something naruto would take into acount
Ash0011 chapter 5 . 7/29/2017
Awesome story, specially the mizuki resolution
can't wait to see what kakashi and the other team leaders think of the stronger than average teams
(that is if you're still updating, after all this story is just beginning)
sandmanwake chapter 5 . 6/8/2017
I didn't mind Yui to be honest. It was a bit weird though that you'd get rid of her by having her go away with her newly discovered blood relatives who she knew nothing about. Just because they're related by blood don't mean they're safe considering what her own parents did to her.
Edmonton58 chapter 5 . 6/7/2017
If you do another story like this one have kami make his life like a video game.
creativesm75 chapter 5 . 5/30/2017