Reviews for Stormy Weather
Evilkitten3 chapter 1 . 5/26
Yami Bakura just can't stop denying that he cares... which, when I think about it, is actually really sad.
Deadly8123 chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Aw...Bakura (Yami) Does care...
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
This has got to be one of the best fanfics on about YuGiOh.
white pedal chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
"claps" that was so sweet! and poor Bakura going through such torture.
ThiefOfDreams chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
TheifOfHearts BFF/Partner in crime in case you were wondering. This was a really touching story! "Bakura's eyes closed tiredly and his head turned to one side. Again there was no breath or heartbeat in his body. Again there was no life."I started crying at this part I rea;;y thought he was dead. I was like NOOOO then when he was alive again I started dancing and ThiefOfHearts looked at me funny...You are an awesome and congratulations on your Non-Yaoiness.I really dont like those stories,They are just friendsand people who don't see how they can be simple that are just for the STORY!Ryou really are an amazing writer,you knowhow to put a lot of emotion int your !

Love your writing

_TOD
TheifOfHearts chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
That was a really good story. It is very odd that the cabin had a;; those things, I wonder why...Well,Thank you so much!*Huggles Ryou*Awww he's so sweet,and apparently , original And i'm not being LuckyLadybug!

~TOH
KekiAiKohi chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
how adorable .
Mahersal chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
1.) Yay another author who doesn't like yaoi!

2.) Awe! That was so heartwarming! XD

3.) You rock at writing.
Rehema chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
YOU MADE ME CRY! You're a great writer, and you made me cry! Oh, my gosh, Bakura...

(Draws breath)

Bakura, you are loved. You are so sweet, kindhearted, and special-please know you're loved... please, oh please, don't do such a thing again...
Dunas Priest chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
Ooh, that's so touching. And it's not as out of character as I thought it would be!
aquaticderivative chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
That was so cute, loved it! I am faving this story, becuase it is probably the best one I've seen with these two yet. I really like how you portrayed yami bakura. He's just not as evil as everyone thinks, ya know?
dontwaitupxx chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Ohh How sweet.

I don't understand why there is so many characters for yu-gi-oh here on fan fiction and why some of them are people I've never heard of, but I followed this pretty nicely.
xnightmare'sxnightmarex chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Aw what a cute story. :) I really liked it.
Hikari Amaya chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
Oh my gosh, that was so sad! I was crying at the end! Poor 'Kura! I love these stories where Yami Bakura is sweet. I love him so much but I think people make him seem eviler than he really is. He's insane, yes, but not disgustingly evil. Nice job! - Amaya
Akira Tosiyama chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
Oh... I love Baku! And Ryou! That was really good! I wanted to find out what happened when the people who owned the cabin got back, though. Maybe you should write more!