Reviews for Revert
fantasticallystrange chapter 24 . 3/20
This is the first fanfic in a while that has really warmed my heart and stressed me out at the same time haha! You are an incredible story teller with such a wonderful way with words it felt so real and the moments between Hermione and Draco were so so beautiful you could really feel the love between them! Thank you!
eunjk327 chapter 1 . 3/2
fuckin beautiful! Best piece of art aside from menacled that I love.
wacky chapter 16 . 2/25
this story is frigging great my dude
kiwi05622 chapter 17 . 2/23
I have never wanted to slap anyone like I want to slap Ron right now! Wonderful chapter 3
kiwi05622 chapter 4 . 2/22
Hello! I wanted to write a review for this specific chapter, chapter 4. This is how far I've gotten with this story. I usually don't like to judge a story until after I'm done reading it, or at least 70% of the story to give my honest opinion. However, I just couldn't NOT write something to express how I felt reading this. I cried, I honestly cried. I 've read tons and tons of Dramiones before and some of them were great, I don't have to list them for people to know about them. And usually, it made them emotional and made them cry, I just never had that experience. I have no idea what happened to me while reading this, it honestly caught me off guard, I got super emotional and I felt their love, their love was just so so so pure, the part when they expressed how they felt towards each other was just so god damn beautifully written. I just wanted you (the author) to know that I am thoroughly enjoying your story so far, and your writing style and delivery is perfection. You are one of the rare ones. Thank you so much for igniting this fire. Anyways, ill probably write a review towards the end, I don't want to bombard you with reviews after every chapter. Just know that I'm enjoying and loving every bit of this story and I can't recommend it enough! People, if you're reading this to find out what the reviews are saying about this story, before reading it, let me just tell you something, don't spoil it for yourself, make your self and a nice cup of tea or hot cocoa and please sit down and enjoy it. It is absolutely wonderful 3 P.S. I m really hoping for a nice smut scene further down the story, but if not, then I don't even care, that's how good it is, I'm here for the actual story and not the smut part of it.
Caro09 chapter 24 . 1/21
Oh, this was so good!
WinterWillows chapter 5 . 1/1
The detail in your writing is incredible, I can feel the adrenaline in my veins and my palms are sweaty after reading that final scene with Voldemort! Xx
venatryx chapter 9 . 12/13/2019
LOVED THIS CHAPTER
sabringabring chapter 1 . 12/8/2019
? .
Mary Eagle Med chapter 1 . 12/7/2019
Love your work so much that I'm speechless
Cheringin chapter 24 . 12/2/2019
Lovely story! Thanks for sharing it, it was a great read!
Kinyotyhg chapter 24 . 11/28/2019
Thanks! I love this story so much! They really deserved a happy ending like this. And this vulnerable Draco is extremely charming in a way! So fascinating! Hope to read more!
parkynson chapter 23 . 11/25/2019
I don't if you're gonna read this but I made a little edit for you. Hope you like it!

Link: (please remove the "dot"s with ".")
post/189283416593/
parkynson chapter 24 . 11/23/2019
finally finished reading the whole thing! loved every bit of it! thank you for writing such a beautiful story!
Lauren chapter 24 . 11/23/2019