Reviews for Revert
raintree85 chapter 25 . 5/12
Hello Author!
Thank you for writing such a compelling story, once I started reading I became addicted to hitting next chapter. You came out swinging with the emotional bat everytime and I became so invested in rollercoster ride your Draco and Herminone went on. I loved how much pain and sorrow you put them through. The flash backs just twisted the knife and ramped up the emotional baggage they were all carrying even more! I also really enjoyed your snarky Draco and the dark humor, plus the banter relationship you built between Draco and George was a lovely light addition which made me smile. I loved the way you weaved your version with cannon elements , and the way you fleshed out all the characters so that I understood how they read situations and what their journey was too. I was sad to come to the end of your story but it was such a fabulous wrap up to this world you brought to life. Thank you again for all the time and effort you poured into this gem of a story. Take care and I hope im able to read more of your works in the future:)
givemethebeans chapter 25 . 5/1
This story was AMAZING. I couldn’t put it down from start to finish. I loved all the characters so much, and I feel like you chose to share exactly the right amount of information at each step of the way. Loved how all the pieces of the puzzle came together. Can’t say enough how great this was.
SG2609 chapter 25 . 4/7
OMG! I can't stop saying it. This is 's raw, it's pure and logical. I'm amazed! The tension, suspense, everything! I could feel it! This is how it should have been. Dramione at it's best. Please, i beg you, write another one.
I do understand Hestia but damn she is a bitcj
Angelica chapter 5 . 4/6
Poor baby
Angelica chapter 4 . 4/6
This is sooooo long, i like it
Angelica chapter 3 . 4/6
I'm going to comment the hole chapters to get de 800 reviews ahahaha
Angelica chapter 2 . 4/6
I love it!
Angelica chapter 1 . 4/5
Here we go again
sarashely chapter 25 . 3/10
Amazing story
This was a long ride, but it was definitely worth it. It wasn’t a slow burn but it ACTUALLY was. I loved it so much probably one of my favourites! Thank you for this fic! :)
This chapter hurt- and the talk of his mother omg I’m gonna cry this is so sad stoppp
Loved the complete fix ️
HerbologistWrites chapter 25 . 2/24
amazing writing and plot, absolutely fell in love w this fic! probably one of the best i’ve ever read!
ximenabieber chapter 1 . 2/18