Reviews for Revert
AK chapter 25 . 4/17
Holy frick, this fic made me FEEL. Thank you for writing such incredibly believable characters and a freaking fantastic storyline. And thanks for giving Draco the redemption arc he deserved. God, this was amazing. Simply amazing.
This kind of suspicion by Hestia is silly in a world where veritaserum is available. Three drops to Hermione and Draco would confirm their stories.
Clover1302 chapter 9 . 3/16
How has Hermione said not a thing?
I think you did a wonderful job! Thank you for sharing this!
I'm absolutely loving this! Great job!
Bauerbaby24 chapter 25 . 1/17
I loved this story. It's a different type of storyline than I usually read and I think this was an amazing plot bunny. Fantastic job and thanks for sharing.
Heydi0503 chapter 25 . 1/15
This story was wonderful, you're so talented, I can say that your way of writing was masterly. Draco and Hermione make us part of their story, a fantastic love story. Thanks for gave this work of art.
Elpiniki Kappa chapter 25 . 1/13
Reading it as I am battling covid ️. I am loving the fic! ️ I appreciate the quality of writing, the characterisations, the clear endeavour on yourpart to stick to canon as much as the plot accommodates and pointing out the chapters that diverge. It has a lot of Hogwarts flashbacks and I feel they are well thought out and placed within the story. I like how naturally dramione comes to be and how angsty it thereafter (naturally) becomes. Absolutely LOVE Draco’s characterisation in this one. I am buzzing with the plot, loving the angst and cherishing the carefree affectionate moments they share which are really very few. Merlin thank you for writing and sharing this with us! ️ Hoping you write more dramione you have the characters nailed and so canon-feeling! ️️️
Elpiniki chapter 1 . 1/13
Amazing! loved it! hope you are writing something new dramione wise!
Elpi chapter 1 . 1/9
Loving this!
dadada0203 chapter 25 . 1/9
This story is amazing! I love how you wove in the flashbacks!
MarbleWolf chapter 25 . 1/5
this has to be one of the best Draco Hermione stories I've ever read the pacing is great. the characters! oh my goodness the characters. the way that they are so true to their book counterparts in personality. and you made the secret relationship so believable in melding it with canon scenes! it came together so well. your words and imagery, character descriptions... you could really have a career in writing with skill like this. I adored this so much. i liked the reluctant friendship building between the Weasleys and Draco. I'm happy with where it ended but I'm so curious what is in store for them. (I will be going to peek to see if theres a sequel or one shot) thank you for this wonderful work.
Fanficfan826 chapter 18 . 1/5
Gah! One of them needs to tell the other “I love you” and break this spell already!
Fanficfan826 chapter 5 . 1/3
I love this imagining of how Draco’s first encounter with Moldy Shorts went after the Astronomy Tower! ;)
I’m guessing Nagini’s attack is the source of Draco’s current sickness.
This was really well written and definitely held me until the end. Loved it!
Forwoodx3 chapter 25 . 12/30/2021
holy fuck where the fuck do i even begin ive spent the entire day just being stuck to this story and just ! god idk where to begin like there are so many things i wanna say but all i can do is scream like fuck ! i havent been on this site in ages tbh mostly forgotten how to use it and havent left a review in a decade probably but holy fuck ! u’ve done it ! like fuck this story is just amazing i love it so much like jesus fucking christ just ! imma be lying dead on the floor what a send off to thr year god bless u ! ️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️