Reviews for Getting There
allypierson13 chapter 4 . 12/27/2020
Sorry but it sucks been born on New Years Eve, IM A LIVING PROOF OF IT LITERALLY I WAS BORN JANUARY 1ST,2001
olgaaznarez1 chapter 30 . 5/9/2020
I truly loved all three story’s!
Chica1016 chapter 30 . 2/12/2019
Such a tear jerker ending! I absolutely loved all three stories this is my second time reading through them and they are beautiful I love how you included everyone and brought them all together you made me like April’s story line a little more and not hate Anna so much. Thank you for the Rory Riley universe!
TVHollywoodDiva chapter 30 . 11/26/2018
Read all 3 stories and loved them all
Guest chapter 30 . 8/3/2018
I love the Riley and Rory Story I think you should do another one like the weddings and future kids and possibly a few plot twists that have good outcomes
Droolia chapter 30 . 2/16/2018
I'm sad to see this story end. There's still some much you could potentially write about. Maybe one day, after you finish the others.
Guest chapter 30 . 2/13/2018
Great ending
Look forward to updates on the other stories
jordana60 chapter 30 . 2/15/2018
I have had so much fun going on this journey with you. I even got teary eyed when Rory and Riley were saying goodbye. It felt so real. I wouldn't hate if sometime down the line, you brought them all back to see the weddings, married life, maybe even babies! However, I am completely excited for you to continue your other stories, especially "Soldier".
YaleAceBella12 chapter 30 . 2/14/2018
I loved i'm sorry to see them go.
elang4 chapter 30 . 2/14/2018
Aww loved it! What a great story! And I loved Rilery proposing and Steph accepting! :)
chelsbaby chapter 30 . 2/13/2018
Aw I’m so sad to see this end, but I am happy you finished it! Excited to see the other stories ;)
JJsMommy27 chapter 29 . 1/5/2018
Great chapter loved it and happy to see that Rory and Tristan are still together and that they are both going to Palo Alto together
YaleAceBella12 chapter 29 . 1/5/2018
Please write more.
jordana60 chapter 29 . 1/5/2018
I think it was a good idea to send Rory and Tristan to Palo Alto, but it's going to be so hard for Rory and Riley to be separated. This opens the door to so many possibilities!. Happy New Year to you too!
elang4 chapter 29 . 1/5/2018
Aw I really liked this! I’ve missed this story! :)