Reviews for Read All About It
Romana973 chapter 142 . 4/26
First, I apologize for not leaving reviews as I read each chapter. I just very recently decided to read your story, even though I've never actually watched Once Upon A Time (please don't hold that against me).

Second, now you've got me hooked on your characters and story so much that I have to (1) read your sequel and (2) probably have to start binge-watching all the episodes! All because you've made your characters so lovable and compelling to know.

Thanks so very much for a great story and for sharing your talent with us!
Zaxamali chapter 143 . 12/3/2017
Finally managed to read this entire fic! Absolutely awesome, loved everything about it :)

Especially the Queen! You made her so human!

Now on to the sequel :D
Polkie2 chapter 120 . 10/25/2017
I love that Killian's family wanted to all take care of Emma and that Emma has a big brother to kid around with.
I am way too shy to buy one. If it is something you can do differently with the same person, then go for it. I know this is probably coming way too late, but that is my two-cents from another Helen, who hopefully is also much nicer than the Helen in your story!
Polkie2 chapter 117 . 10/25/2017
I love badass Emma coming out to play! Anne should be ashamed and appropriately squashed.
Polkie2 chapter 116 . 10/25/2017
Hooray! Both Emma and Killian are on board for Operation Cupid!
Polkie2 chapter 114 . 10/25/2017
I am glad the brothers made up so quickly. I would hate for it to have ruined family Christmastime in Ireland. I loved his mom's response!
Polkie2 chapter 113 . 10/25/2017
I'm a bit concerned that you named the traitor Helen since that is Colin's wife's name.
Polkie2 chapter 112 . 10/25/2017
It is great that Robin is Killian's mentor! I hope they are still close even after they he left the show.
Polkie2 chapter 102 . 10/23/2017
I know I am reading this long after you originally posted this, but I really am appreciative of your efforts while you were going through so much pain and facing surgery.
Polkie2 chapter 84 . 10/22/2017
The first exchange between Killian and Robin made me laugh out loud and wonder if the actors have similar exchanges as friends.
Polkie2 chapter 79 . 10/22/2017
I love Robin's last response! Google to the rescue!
Polkie2 chapter 64 . 10/17/2017
I love that Emma showed up!
JoAnne chapter 134 . 9/26/2017