Reviews for Ah, Screw It!
EvilDime chapter 37 . 3/20
Sweet! I really enjoyed this one.

Say, why does your Harry always have a harem? I'd kinda like to see some equality for the females, namely some girls also having a harem of guys, or at least all those ladies bonded to Harry having other lovers on the side. ; )
It's your fic, of course, so tell it the way you like. But if you ever feel like it, I'd really appreciate a little change of pace in that respect.

- Dime
Sadiregu chapter 1 . 3/19
The whole "right of conquest" thing might just the stupidest thing the fandom has come up with.
CMVreud chapter 15 . 3/18
I rreally like your running gag that Harry is out-Harry'd by his own Phoenix.
MonCappy chapter 23 . 3/18
You made an error here. If Harry makes a claim that someone is a liar, it is his responsibility to prove that claim. It isn't the responsibility of the accused to prove the claim false.
CMVreud chapter 10 . 3/17
Hmmm, are they allowing ghosts on the Board of Governors or is Albus senility catching up to him? Because, as you've written, Lucius is dead.
CMVreud chapter 5 . 3/17
No, really, I haven't laughed like that in a loooong time.
CMVreud chapter 4 . 3/17
Now he's just being a smartaleck.
CMVreud chapter 2 . 3/17
That is the bestestest (first) lesson of Transfiguration I read in a looooooong time.
It was also a long loooong time since I had to laugh so hard.
Aether0119 chapter 37 . 3/15
Sweet christ this was a trip I love all of it
Neeros chapter 37 . 3/15
This was very awesome. I would really enjoy a sequel!
Bronze chapter 3 . 3/10
This is insane! Every chapter has me laughing. I can see it in my mind a suit of armor walking into Dumbledore's office and taking Harry's invisibility cloak as he stands there throwing spells at it. Or one punching him in the nose. Fudge should be very glad that suit of armor didn't carry him to the edge of the wards then kick him off the school grounds! Talk about leaving an impression!
C Dumbledore chapter 7 . 3/12
So - I'm reading this for the first time and just stopped long enough to realize that I hadn't left a comment yet.
I LOVE this!
I'm currently in the midst of a Dumbledore bashing mode and this is one of the most entertaining ones I've read. The dialogue is good, the pace is quick and relentless and the plot is convoluted yet (so far) without holes that I've seen.
Congrats and THANKS!
noylj chapter 37 . 3/11
This whole chapter needs another chapter to explain it.
Then, that is the worst ending-just gave up or something?
noylj chapter 33 . 3/11
Half the chemicals are destroying the atmosphere?
Really? Is he a complete retard.
The atmosphere is 100% chemicals.
The Earth is 100% chemicals.
I've been hearing about the imminent death od the Earth since 1959.
It looks better today than it did then-except in the communist world of pollution and lack of safety features
TimeDingo chapter 37 . 3/6
I loved this story can't wait for more I have never loughed so much and face palmed almost as much
2,142 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »