Reviews for Ah, Screw It!
Hi i totally loved this story, ive never seen this cross before and you played it well. please please please do some more :)
P.S. thanks :)
Xenoguyver chapter 21 . 6/28
So far, I am loving this story. At first, I was kinda irritated by the Dumbledore-Bashing, but I'm glad I kept reading because I see that after the Forced Sabatical, Albus has actually calmed down.

And seeing Dudley in this story actually grow as a character and a person compared to how he was in canon? VERY awesome.

I am really looking forward to how the rest of this story goes as I keep reading.
Scarecrow94 chapter 1 . 6/27
Thanks
NHarem Foreva chapter 16 . 6/27
Aurora had made the same argument as Neville before Ember took it upon herself to flame the trio straight to Australia. There were a good few hours of shopping left in Sydney.

That should be the other way around. USA would still have daylight, Australia would be around 1 am
PrincessCollie chapter 37 . 6/26
So chuffed I got back to this! The last time I read this you hadn’t finished it to this point and the last chapter was a call out for someone to adopt it. I am so pleased that it wasn’t and you continued it yourself. It’s a fun story with lots of twists and turns.
Duchess67 chapter 21 . 6/24
I adore the fact that you made Dudley and Harry true family in this. *happy sigh*

I'm very disappointed with Nick and Penny. They went TOO far! and you know it was too far when ALBUS frickin' Dumbledore had to call them to task!
Duchess67 chapter 18 . 6/24
This is GREAT! I love how Binns is actually being utilized and HE is excited about teaching again. And who wouldn't be excited by things that go BOOM! LOL
renextronex chapter 2 . 6/21
you are going too wild with the changes, there is supposed to be a reason as to why first years transfigure only small objects, you can't simply have them transforming books and bowls in their first class! I really like some of the concepts in this fic but in some parts is just too over the top
renextronex chapter 1 . 6/21
I really find Minerva's behavior unlikely, if canon teaches us something about her is that she is 100% Dumbledore's sycophant
Damn after reading to this point i ca say that Harry is such arrogant psychopath
Brenden1k chapter 1 . 6/14
I am pretty sure Ron weasel can be simply treated as a kid with a typical 11 year old wisdom score, most of the dumb and hurtful stuff he does is simply following popular opinion and he gets over it soon enough, he is both brave and intelligent but not wise, while being in the snake den may prevent friendship because Ron can be a idiot, it should be nothing compared to the bad mental taste of Draco.
christinemarie13 chapter 37 . 6/13
I enjoyed this. I was wary since I’ve not watched more than the movie and first episode of Stargate but you explained things thoroughly enough to not make me feel lost. I hope you find your way back to writing more of this universe but it had wrapped enough up to not be a terribly depressing ending. Thanks for sharing!
Matt chapter 21 . 6/11
Charles Babbage lived in the 18th and 19th centuries and designed the first computers. Charity Burbage teaches Muggle Studies at Hogwarts. Why do you call Miss Burbage Babbage? You get her name right some of the time. I just don't understand why you confuse her with another person the rest of the time.
Matt chapter 21 . 6/11
"constructed with bare stone bricks"
So which is it, stone or bricks? Stone is not bricks and bricks are not stone. Stone is a natural material; bricks are man-made. It's just not possible for it to be both.
Cwhit930 chapter 37 . 6/13
Enjoyed this, a fun and humorous tale of a Harry that gets to live a life he wants and more. Thanks for the share and hope to see more of the tale
2,883 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »