Reviews for Ah, Screw It!
LadyGrimR chapter 37 . 5/21
That was a wild ass ride... I enjoyed the science/phsyics/magic conglomeration and even the "romantic" part was classy. 10/10.
nivekng chapter 37 . 5/21
Amazing story. A bit disjointed here and there but nevertheless you hve captured a lovable eccentricity that is HP… Love it and wish you would continue this in a part 2…
kittyrsocute chapter 8 . 5/21
The fact that the Elephants would probably be just as pleased to see Pansy makes this ten times more adorable. Because Elephants react to humans the way humans react to puppies.
Darknessdawns chapter 37 . 5/18
This was a fascinating piece. I was a bit wary with it being a Stargate crossover but decided to give it a chance. I'm definitely glad I did. I absolutely loved how Harry was written in this and his interactions with others. The parts with the Sorting Hat were definitely some of my favorites. I also really liked the familial relationship that Harry formed with many of the characters, especially Flitwick and McGonagall. It was wonderful seeing them in positions to love and support Harry. That's something I really wish happened more often in stories. I also really liked that Dudley was redeemed as part of Harry's family and that he took a large roll in the later chapters.

The direction this story went with the blending of Arthurian legend, Stargate, and Harry Potter was something I haven't seen before. You did an excellent job with how each part worked together and none of it felt rushed. Honestly this was one of the best crossovers I have had the pleasure of reading. The world building was spectacular, the battles well written, the plot engaging, and the ideas within it were used in unique ways. This is definitely a story that will remain in my favorites. Hopefully you have this posted on AO3 so I can easily keep a copy to read again. At any rate this was an amazing story and I greatly enjoyed it. I do hope you do a second book or add to it in the future. I'm curious about how Harry's ascension works, what abilities he has from it. I'm also very curious about how he will deal with the rest of the Ascended, the Ori, the Goa'uld, and any other threats. Of course there is also the question about how his kingdom prospers and how his connection to the planet as a whole will affect things. I'm definitely going to follow this story so please let me know if you continue this storyline in any shape or form. Thank you for taking the time to write and share this. I absolutely loved it.
randombobawesome chapter 14 . 5/4
I imagine harry potter saying welcome to Hogwarts like Jonny Knoxville saying welcome to jackass
Khatix chapter 19 . 5/3
Harry can easily deny them entrance to the castle and say if they want the moderators then they can simply move Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry to another location.
adafrog chapter 37 . 4/19
hee! Loved it! Thanks.
DeadHawk chapter 37 . 4/10
I've finished reading and all I can say is I had fun but my brain hurts.
DeadHawk chapter 5 . 4/9
He saw his parents in the mirror at night first year, and the first time he saw his parents. In chapter 5 he said he saw them for the first time at the end of first year though.
yochan123 chapter 17 . 4/11
see this is why you fucking end dumbledore.

i'm done with this. harry is not making proper use of his second chance
yochan123 chapter 12 . 4/11
i'm getting so tired of his dealings with dumbledore. dude is never going to learn just completely fire him and stick him into azkaban or murder him
yochan123 chapter 10 . 4/11
"I wonder how many of those 'Imperioused' victims that bribed their way out of Azkaban could have been stopped if the Chief Warlock stepped up?" He said pointedly.

exactly right! FINALLY DUMBLEDORE GOES TO AZKABAN JESUS should have chucked this fucker there at chapter 1 .
yochan123 chapter 9 . 4/11
cough cough dumbledore that's what you did with YOUR greed and misplaced pride. disgusting

bye bye lucius
yochan123 chapter 8 . 4/11
yes go conquer wizarding britain! it's fucked up enough currently

"You really think the muggles don't notice that several hundred children enter their station and never leave?" Harry demanded incredulously.

ikr i kept thinking about this!
yochan123 chapter 7 . 4/11
sirius don't listen to the man who sacrificed your best friends AND KEPT YOU IN AZKABAN FOR OVER A DECADE. LUCIUS GOT AWAY WITH THE IMPERIOUS EXCUSE AND ANOTHER HEAD OF AN ANCIENT AND NOBLE HOUSE DID NOT EVEN GET A TRIAL WHILE DUMBLE WAS HEAD OF THE WIZENGOMET?
3,103 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »