Reviews for Ah, Screw It!
im1 chapter 37 . 5/23
That was awesome, thank you.
So Awesome!
Albie4Veil
Lorddirt chapter 37 . 5/11
(Too lazy to login lol)

Amazing story. I’m not a fan of SG at all, but I love harry potter. One of many favorite stories. Most favorite cross over story. I never read crossovers, but I randomly came upon this, and it was amazing.
Myllinu chapter 37 . 5/7
Love the story. Hope it gets continued.
Fluttersby chapter 37 . 5/3
I have recently found this story and loved it! So well written, a great storyline and the 2 different series welded together in such a way it made total sense.
Kedavra Lumos chapter 37 . 5/1
Still enjoy almost all your stories.

Not to pressure or anything, but are you still writing? Will we see anything new any time soon?

Even if not, thanks for all the great stories you've already posted.
Absolutely furious at P and N for sending an innocent girl perverted pictures. Good for her for slapping Harry in the face, and good for him for punching her right back as he knew that he had done nothing wrong.
missgsmith51 chapter 21 . 4/26
"And look at you now! You are smart, handsome, you have a beautiful and caring girlfriend. You are respected by everyone from Dumbledore to Filch!
"Dudley… I only gave you chances. You were the one who did something with them."

I always thought of Malfoy as the Wizarding equivalent of Dudley ... or vice versa. The difference was that Draco seemed to be a bit more intelligent than Dudley. Here, though, I see that belief was wrong. Dudley grabbed onto the chances he was given like a lifeline. Even though he entered a foreign world - one predisposed to look down upon and insult him - he discovered similarities between the two. In the process, he became accepted and found a way to make himself useful to and respected by those in his new world.

Draco, on the other hand, was given many more chances to learn how to simply treat others with respect. The hope was that he would learn the same kinds of lessons Dudley was learning. But he couldn't let go of his arrogance, and he refused to accept guidance and work with the biggest giver of second chances in the Wizarding world (Dumbledore). Finally, even Dumbledore had to admit defeat. Draco simply didn't want to change.

In the end, Dudley, Greg, and Vincent - previously believed to be inbred inferiors to Draco - turned out to be far more intelligent than he was. All three had found new friends and worked hard together to become productive, helpful, likeable, and happy members of their world. Isn't that success in any world?
missgsmith51 chapter 17 . 4/26
Why did Harry not satisfy the tournament with a game of Rock, Paper, Scissors, a round of "catch the snitch," and a little charms contest? That would satisfy the contract. Then he could (1) re-ignite the Goblet in front of the Great Hall, (2) have Fleur, Victor, and the other Hogwarts hopefuls re-enter on the spot and be chosen, and (3) fire Dumbo or have him arrested for tampering with the contest.

I am beginning to think Dumbledore is the Dark Lord identified in Sybil's prophecy. Okay, l lied. I've thought that for a long time.
missgsmith51 chapter 14 . 4/26
I'm not sure why Augusta is being such a butthead. It's obvious the Longbottoms are being cared for at Hogwarts, and any idiot should realize that it's a far more stimulating environment for them than St. Mungo's. As long as they aren't being overwhelmed, I would think being around a greater variety of people who actually care about them and are attempting to interact with them could only be beneficial.

The girls who are playing with Alice's hair are surely helping her. I wonder how many times in the last thirteen years Alice has been lovingly touched, other than the few hugs from Neville and Gran. Loving touches can have a very healing and soothing effect on a hurting person. In an institution, no matter how good it is, healers and caregivers are stretched thin. They simply don't have the time to give a lot of attention to individual patients. At the very least, Neville now gets to see, talk to, and hug his parents as often as he wishes. That alone must be a HUGE improvement in their lives ... and his. Augusta could, as well, if she would behave herself.

Snape may still be snarky, but it is apparent that even the ministrations of Shirley the hairstylist had a soothing and relaxing effect on him ... even if he won't admit it. Augusta needs to open her eyes and mind ... and close her mouth for a while.
missgsmith51 chapter 13 . 4/26
Severus sounds as if he feels like I do when, at the end of each full body massage, my therapist goes for my scalp. Honestly, if I could afford it, I'd go in once a week just for an hour-long scalp massage. The area across the back, around the occipital bone, is my favorite spot, although the parietal bone on both sides is a close second. I did once go in for just a half hour of scalp massage, after suffering a migraine four four days. When even my prescription med won't work, a scalp massage offers sweet relief. She can even get my stuffy sinuses to release. Fortunately, I wear my hair short, and I don't care if I leave looking like Harry on one of HIS bad hair days. There is no way I am leaving that table without my scalp massage. It feels glorious!

Oh, I LOVE it when Dolores gets her just desserts. Mmmm!

Binns's classes are sounding pretty interesting, too! Actually, Hogwarts is starting to sound more like a school and less like a death trap for Harry and a training ground for junior DEs. All it took was sidelining Albus. That reminds me ... I wonder what the challenge will be this year.
missgsmith51 chapter 10 . 4/25
Phoenix song is hurting Draco? If that isn't enough of a clue to the nature (and possible "redeemability") of Draco's Soul, I think Albus is beyond hopeless on the subject of redeeming Death Eaters and other evil gits. He doesn't seem to understand that he has blood on his hands from every Death Eater who received a "second chance" and went on to kill and torture once again. He doesn't get it - nor does he want to get it - because admitting it would be admitting he was wrong, and he may be incapable of that. Instead, he will continue to victimize the innocent with his "misplaced forgiveness."

I can't understand why Fawkes remains with him.
missgsmith51 chapter 7 . 4/25
[Albus] was met by the sound of mocking laughter as the portraits broke down in hysterics.
"You stupid little brat!" Phineas laughed. "We are Hogwart's portraits. We are bound to serve the castle. As such, we are bound to serve its owner. You are the one we will be spying on!"

Oh, my! I laughed so hard at Phineas calling Albus a stupid little brat. I also loved Perenelle's little jabs at him. I wonder if he still thinks he knows what's best for everyone. He doesn't even seem to know what's best for himself at this point.
CmeClearLee chapter 25 . 4/22
i was really enjoying this fic for a while. it started out great and i loved that u actually had some new ideas . however, the male characters are developed well but the females are a bunch of twits. i thought it would improve when they started getting a little more 'screen time' but alas...it wasn't to be. he ends up with Fleur for no reason and has a harem of slave girls throwing themselves at him while he acts noble and reluctant. i stopped a ch. 25. i had to. it's cheesy now and it feels like the story should've ended a few chapters ago. the whole crossover part that u are into now could've been a sequel. still has alot of potential though.
2,415 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »