Reviews for Ah, Screw It!
Wankery is now officially unbearable. I'm outta here.
Wank levels are off the charts. I don't see this being tolerable much longer.
I understand not having much respect for HP's silly setting but is this level of protagonist wanking REALLY necessary?
marvinkitfox1 chapter 18 . 4/16
Quality dropping.
Some really quant spelling and grammar errors,
like people making "wholes" in walls.

Why would professor Vector count RUNEwork towards their end of the year marks in her class, which is Arithmancy?
marvinkitfox1 chapter 17 . 4/16
Sorry, but NO
There is no ways you can convince me that Dumbledore deliberately entering Harry into the TriWizard is NOT in violation of their Contract.
N7SPARTAN-Commander-Jay117 chapter 12 . 4/14
Forget my last post, I remembered the StarGate Universe is slightly different when it comes to were things are in space and that the Pegues galaxy was roughly that faraway and the nearest galaxy to theirs.
Spazzman29 chapter 37 . 4/13
This story got weird once Harry became king. If someone asked me what happened in this story I wouldn't be able to as its a bit of a mess as too many things happened in a small space of time.
Spazzman29 chapter 8 . 4/11
Did I miss the part where Harry had an undying desire to go to space? One minute he and Sinistra were talking about telescopes, the next he all of a sudden treats going to space as though its his life's dream.
Spazzman29 chapter 3 . 4/10
You are highly overestimating Granger's intelligence. Memorizing books ISN'T intelligence and she would get nowhere after school because of he inflexible thinking. If it's not in a book she is completely useless. Her superiority complex needs to be smacked down anyway.
N7SPARTAN-Commander-Jay117 chapter 11 . 4/9
I've read this story a few times and just notice this little detail. The symbols/location given to Harry which Aurora said was 3 million Lightyears away would put it near the edge of the Local Group (of galaxies) well outside our own one. Meaning its an 8 symbol address, needing a ZMP or equal power source to get to, or did you mean to say 3 thousand or 30 thousand both well within our galaxy, which is roughly 100,000 Lightyears across, and easier to 'see' and get to then another galaxy at the edge of the Local Group. Other then that little rant, I love this fix it story.
Reecy chapter 21 . 4/9
Chapter 21.

*SLAP*

*THWACK*

*THUD*

I laughed myself into an asthma attack. Totally worth it. This is now in my top 5 favorite fanfics. Just brilliant.
Crash Course Trainee chapter 8 . 4/4
If China has phoenixes then probably not anymore, all their fantasy novels are about eating animals like dragons and phoenixes.
Crash Course Trainee chapter 8 . 4/4
But I’d never want to be a poor person living there. India is kinda trash in that way, if you’re rich then you’ve got all the power, if you’re poor(which about 65% of the population is) then you have no future except try to be a doctor or a lawyer.
Riniko22 chapter 37 . 3/12
Thank you for the story, I have enjoyed rereading it over the last few days. I am hoping you are well, or at least happy, it has been hard to find that over the last year or so, but reading has helped me, so thanks again.

I will follow this with a few typos I noticed, if you wish to fix them. I hate when I find them in my writing, and guess that others feel the same when they find them in their own. So, I am glad when others let me know of them.

1. “At Lord Terrence's suggestion we they have set the issue aside to focus on the Asgard cloning problem.”

Error in wording, 'we they' either word is fine, both used together is confusing.

2. “Half of the innovations that came from his little club only did so because he recognised when individuals needed a break or who to point the towards if they had hit a block.

Error in word used, 'the' is used in 'point the towards, when it is clear it was intended to be 'them'.

3. “After a few moments silence, mainly for Albus to ensure he would start coughing again, he broached his reason for coming.”

Error in sentence, I am sure this sentence was meant to imply Albus would not start coughing again. Needs to add 'not' or change would to wouldn't.
Difdi chapter 7 . 3/2
Albus is Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore. But he signed with his second and third middle names switched, so he arguably didn't sign HIS name to the contract - would that make a difference in how he is bound to it?
2,988 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »